Thread: Ai Yori Aoshi

Tem
    Otaku Darts - 301 Champion, Chopper2 Champion Tem may be famous one day Tem may be famous one day Tem's Avatar
    Thanks

Ai Yori Aoshi

just finished reading the 5 volumes of ai yori aoshi, and just want to say.. Aoi Sakuraba is best describe as PERFECT, gasp i wish she's a real person

"Tama-chan! "

Newbie Blaz may be famous one day Blaz may be famous one day
    Thanks

My Two Cents

Loved the manga and anime too. I love watching it cuddling with the gf. Its just such a great romance series. Gives you that warm mushy feeling all over.

I do have to disagree that Aoi is perfect though. She has serious self-confidence issues. I could give a dozen examples but one that sticks out in my mind right now, would be when

*SPOILERS*
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Aoi ran away from Miyabi and called Kaoru at his apartment telling him she was at the train station. Kaoru, of course, being the caring and loving soul that he is goes running off to get her (heck who wouldn't?!), and the entire time she's waiting for him, she talks herself into thinking that she's a terrible person and Kaoru probably hates her now and yada-yada.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    *END SPOILERS*

This type of thing happens over and over again. Either she feels she's not good enough for Kaoru or that he's lost interest, etc.

I agree that she would make the perfect wife in a lot of ways, but I've been in a relationship with someone lacking self-confidence like Aoi and it does become a strain on the relationship after a while. You need an extreme amount of patience to help someone through that. It can be rewarding, but it can be incredibly draining mentally and emotionally.

Just my two cents.

Newbie hotaru may be famous one day hotaru may be famous one day hotaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

I absolutely love Ai Yori Aoshi. its such a good show. its kinda funny but its also realistic. i mean it is one u just have to find out what happens next. if u miss an episode its like skipping a day. u have to go back and find out what happend or u wont be satisfied. i like it. im always up for da show.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I loved it. Thought it was okay. Aoi was too lovey dovey for me. But it was an okay manga turned anime.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is just a more serious version of Love Hina...
    LH is much better