Thread: Air Tv

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Smile Air Tv

This anime is very interesting. episode 1-5 has already been shown since now (feb. 6th) and the sixth is showing on the 10th.

Has anyone seen this? I think it is ok to watch. so far it is a drama-type anime with some ok story lines. It is an awsome anime to sit back and relax in.

Being new and all, I couldn't find any topics, threads, posts, etc.. about it. So if you have something to say about it, say it.

Newbie syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've been watching it and I've become quite attatched to Misuzu. I think it's so adorable when she does her "Gao" thing. Hehe... I think the story has been pretty interesting and I'm curious to see where it goes.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I think that the characters are a bit too mindless though. They suddenly burst out in odd emotion and then go quiet again. That would be one thing to improve on.

As far as the story goes, I too am interested in where it goes. (hopefully not a predictable one) Say if, some freaky thing happenes that would be good, but if he find that the "girl in the sky" is one of the main characters, that would take a too predictable turn.