Thread: Album Artwork of Choice

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Album Artwork of Choice

I can't remember the last time i ever made a "f*vorite" thread and i agree that there are too many starting to resurface but i'm willing to take a risk here. What is your f*vorite artwork from an album cover? Please go ahead and post an image of the cover and a description on why you like it so much. Please no more than 1 album per post..... Beleive it or not there are still people with 56.k dial up out there.. Ahem..

'Mezzanine' by Massive Attack, This weird mechanical looking insect sold me on first view. I love how simple the design is and it's damn effective, the artwork compliments the dark and moody soundscape almost exactly.
    Last edited by narrator; Aug 17, 2005 at 12:16 PM.

Newbie king_sesshomaru may be famous one day king_sesshomaru may be famous one day king_sesshomaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: Album Artwork of Choice

My fav is Slipknot vol.3 The Subliminal Verses
    hey how did you put your fav album cover on your post?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Album Artwork of Choice

I'm probably forgetting one but Korn's 'Issues' album had one of the best covers I've ever seen. They had a contest on which one to choose and out of multiple entries the best one was this one:

It really pictures the title perfectly.