Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Alcohal, Drugs, and Other Bad Stuff.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Alcohal, Drugs, and Other Bad Stuff.

I just say a video today about alcohal, drugs, and other bad stuff. It told about how these things can ruin people's lives.
    One story in it was one lady really wanted some drugs, but he husband cut off all her money so she couldn't buy anymore drugs. So to earn money, she sold her two five and four year old sons, to do a "naughty" movie, for the whole day. All she got out of it was eighty dollars.
    One girl got "violated" when she was six, and when she was ten, the man who violated her married her mother, and did it again to her. Now she has a sexually transmitted disease.
    These things are all around our life. Seeing people in this type of situation in society is pretty sad to see in my opinion. What are your thoughts on this matter? Do you have a story you would like to share? How would you deal with this situation if you were in it? Who is more to blame: the people who do this stiff, or the people who do nothing about it?
    Last edited by The King of Fashion; Sep 12, 2005 at 03:52 PM.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Re: Alcohal, Drugs, and Other Bad Stuff.

The people that do the stuff are worse. And the people that do the stuff are usually the ones that are doing nothing about it, they don't care about themselves. I think that there really isn't anything you can do about it, the US can't watch every single shipment that comes in every day, it takes time and money, and resources that we just don't have. So I think the problem will be ongoing, and there really isn't anything anyone can do about it, other than family members that care.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

The person who commits the crime is the one at fault in my opinion. In everything you do you have a choice.
    Seduced by Flesh

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

For one i feel sorry for that girl. The mother should be in jail for selling your sons and donig durgs. i blame the people who do nothing about it, if i was in it i try stop the rapeist.

Newbie Sun_Ice may be famous one day Sun_Ice may be famous one day Sun_Ice's Avatar
    Thanks

That is horrible. Drugs can control you, don't let them. This world is a sinful evil world, the demons' playground. I hate to hear about all this people who are desperate for drugs, alchohal, and other horrible things.
    Avatar and banner, thanks to AnimeAficianado! Great job!

I am going to be honest with you, cause that's what we Chinese do.

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

Alcohal, Drugs, and Other Bad Stuff.

Drugs are good j/k. Drugs are fatal they make one of my friends kill himself.Is kinda sad to see people askin for money in the lights or without home.
    Last edited by Suzy; Sep 15, 2005 at 03:42 PM.
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sun_Ice
    That is horrible. Drugs can control you, don't let them. This world is a sinful evil world, the demons' playground. I hate to hear about all this people who are desperate for drugs, alchohal, and other horrible things.
    I don't think that's true. People do it to themselves. We were given a sense of right and wrong, and if we don't follow it, we fall to peices. The human race likes to hurt themselves, that's just how it is.

Newbie ~/|D.a.r.k..D.e.m.o.n|\~ may be famous one day ~/|D.a.r.k..D.e.m.o.n|\~ may be famous one day ~/|D.a.r.k..D.e.m.o.n|\~'s Avatar
    Thanks

although i'm not entirely against alchohol/drug use (everything okay in moderation in my opinion) things like that are way beyond the drawn line. and although those who commited these horrindus and outright stupid acts are primarily responcible, those who do nothing about it are equally responcible. it's everyones responcibility that we keep society with some moral/ethical/legal parameter, and although it may not effect them directly by not acting, in time it will be their family that suffers.

...the US can't watch every single shipment that comes in every day, it takes time and money, and resources that we just don't have
    money we don't have, but time and resources are very much available. the problem is we are looking for shipments when most of the stuff is made in our backyards and kitchens. although that is the local law enforcement's responcibility, i see no reason whey the Department of Homeland Security couldn't put more effort into than they have been

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast