Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Alcohal, Drugs, and Other Bad Stuff.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Alcohal, Drugs, and Other Bad Stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Metsuki Anba
    I don't think that's true. People do it to themselves. We were given a sense of right and wrong, and if we don't follow it, we fall to peices. The human race likes to hurt themselves, that's just how it is.
    Exactly. The choice is yours. Choose the right path. This is like a hallway of doors, pick the right one, and you will be fine with friends, your dreams, and anything else good to you, but pick the wrong one, and you may never get out of that door, which could led you to despair, depression, and maybe regret. Life has many choices, so please, choose the right one. Did I mention stay in school?
    Last edited by The King of Fashion; Sep 15, 2005 at 03:40 PM.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was in high school I smoked alot of marijuana. I smoked about 3 times a day. I moved marijuana to LSD and ectasy a few months after I started. I did hash sometimes as well as angel dust During those years, I went through the worst things in my life. When I had a problem I either smoked it away or drank it away. I drank more than I smoked. I spent more time drunk than sober. I was so wasted sometimes, I don't even remember going to school. Drugs ruined me and I'm no longer the same. I stopped when I decided to join the army. I had to get in shape and the drugs was preventing me from it. I gave it all up. Now I'm in great shape and I am stronger than ever. Physically and mentally.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey it happens...I'm not saying they deserved that but people do some really stupid stuff...I mean Omaha, NE is the city with the highest population of people with STD...I kinda stop partying too much after I learned that....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

Drugs can destroy ppls lives.....but also money....I heard that recently in Japan ther was a boy who killed his parents with a bat all for what? For not giving him "enough" money to party and permissions to go out etc....that is freaky

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

oh thats terrible a person at school does dope and has herpies i sawl it in his locker once now that i know this story ill tell him thanx for sharin!1

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that people like that should get help rather than to try and sort stuff like that their own way.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza
    I think that people like that should get help rather than to try and sort stuff like that their own way.
    Some people may be too afraid or embarassed to get help.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

i think people who are involved in this stuff is to blame coz we always have a choice though you accidently got hooked with it. its still your choice to do it...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast