Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Alcohal, Drugs, and Other Bad Stuff.

Newbie Blaze of Fashion may be famous one day Blaze of Fashion may be famous one day Blaze of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Alcohal, Drugs, and Other Bad Stuff.

i think we should blame the people who did nothing about it, also why would you sell your children, its mad.

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

"Don't do drugs, cause if you do drugs your a hippie, and hippies suck!" -Cartman

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

What really makes me feel pity is that if a person who has done this stuff, and realizes how bad that thing was, he/she can't turn back, even if they have changed for the better. Once you chosen the path, you can't go back. Chose the right path people.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion
    What really makes me feel pity is that if a person who has done this stuff, and realizes how bad that thing was, he/she can't turn back, even if they have changed for the better. Once you chosen the path, you can't go back. Chose the right path people.
    Those were the words of a guy who was in this path of missery, that was awesome dude nice advise.

Otaku Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai's Avatar
    Thanks

the mother is a hype and a loser for selling her daughter. and she's a hooker for doing "naughty" for 8 buxx. and the girl who got violated. she should pray for the that guy. and the mother as well. prayer allways works for me
    The maximum dimnsions for an image in your signature is 110 pixels high and 450 pixels wide, please find an image which complies with this.
    -WOO fat PRIDE BABII!! i wana get that book
    **luv ya roldie, and no im not a gold digga**

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Molestation/internet predators- STUPID, GAY, *BLEEP*HOLES WHO SHOULD NOT ONLY BURN BUT BE UNACCEPTED TO HELL.

Drugs- WTF is your problem if you do drugs!

Alcohol- Basically drugs, I hate it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3