Thread: Alexander

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks

Alexander

I was so damn disappointed when I left the theatre after watching that shit. The movie was so horrible I get so mad just thinking about it.I was actually looking forward to seeing it but it was one of the worst movies Ive ever seen. It also got terrible ratings. Trust me, don't waste your time and money with this movie.Has anyone seen it yet? If you did, what did you think of it?
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    awe it was really that bad?? i was planning on checking it out tomorrow.. damn

The end is important in all things.

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm well i'll go watch it anyways, i usely never listen to oppinions on movies untill i have watched it, i have seen the best movies when they have been rated bad by those rating people they always are wrong to me, but i;m not saying u are wrong when i go watch it i'll see hey lol

Otaku Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    I too was really looking forward to this movie, but I saw the ratings and the reviews and now I'm kinda hesitant... One review said that the there were some highlights in Alexander... they could be found in Colin Farrells hair....

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ive had mixed feelings about this film for a while now, and after hearing about all the negative reviews in the newspaper and here at AO, im definately not seeing it. I mean....Im sure that the action and all that is just fine but the biggest problem i had about this movie once i heard about it being made was the fact that Colin Farrell was playing Alexander. Don't get me wrong, he's a good actor i just don't buy him for this particular role....i just don't see it, sorry. Maybe it wouldve been better if Brad Pitt played Alexander instead of Archilles in Troy and maybe Colin Farrell shouldve played Archilles. I think both films might have been a bit better if that switch was made. Just my opinon.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never was sold on this movie either. And the reviews have been rough. I was considering saving it for tomorrow maybe, but now I may go see The Incredibles or something else. I had a problem with Alexander too and I've never been a fan of Oliver Stone, so the negatives certainly already outweighed the positives before the reviews came out in my opinion. Guess I'll just wait til it comes out to rent or on tv....

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    I never was sold on this movie either. And the reviews have been rough. I was considering saving it for tomorrow maybe, but now I may go see The Incredibles or something else. I had a problem with Alexander too and I've never been a fan of Oliver Stone, so the negatives certainly already outweighed the positives before the reviews came out in my opinion. Guess I'll just wait til it comes out to rent or on tv....
    never been a fan of oliver stone?? come on! Platoon was awesome!

The end is important in all things.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Platoon was aight in my opinion. I did like Any Given Sunday and The Doors, but thats about it from him that I actually liked and would consider purchasing. Wasnt impressed with Gangs of New York, Natural Born Killers, Wall Street, or any of his other well known big movies. He's way overhyped in my opinion.