Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: this is for all the love hina fans... ("suzuka")

Newbie Red X may be famous one day Red X may be famous one day Red X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: this is for all the love hina fans... ("suzuka")

I'll probably check it out.

You know after reading the summary, I can see why this anime resembles alot of Love Hina. But to be honest, if I've seen one anime with the same plot (or almost the same) then I guess I've seen them all.

But like I said. I'll check it out.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Very interesting, I just finished watching Love Hina for the second time recently(watched it a few years ago in 2001) and this anime seems quite intriguing. Though I'm presently going to watch Ranma 1/2 soon enough in anime(read the books, but gotta see the anime XD), this may be my next title, thanks for the suggestion
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie Dias may be famous one day Dias may be famous one day
    Thanks

Just want to point out that Suzuka is TOTALLY UNLIKE Love Hina.

The characters are definitely not like Love Hina's. The main character in Suzuka, Yamato Akitsuki is not your typical loser or pervert. He has principals, he has good morals (a bit on the dense side though), is not easily attracted to every single women he sees at first glance (Honoka, Miki) and does not go into delusional fantasies. Same goes with the female characters. Their personalities are what you would call normal and they have their own normal lives to lead.

Plus, there's real drama in Suzuka. Personally, I find it to be the best anime for 2005.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds great....................I like Love Hina, but not as mush as my sisters. Thanks for letting us know, dude.

Newbie Keitarou may be famous one day Keitarou may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dias
    Just want to point out that Suzuka is TOTALLY UNLIKE Love Hina.
    Exactly, unless you want to group every anime with one guy and some girls with love hina, that would make every 2nd anime a Love Hina alike.

Anyway, I'm really puzzled why many people like that one. Aside from having possibly the worst animation amongst this year's series, it does also lack on everything else. With gems like the recently started Shakugan no Shana and Karin and the AIR, Ah My Goddess, Tsubasa Chronicle and Emma adaptions, there is enough highly classified drama/romance stuff out there, which needs to be watched first.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Rippoffs. I say tell them togo get there own damn ideals'
    nothing will every topple lovehina!!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Dias may be famous one day Dias may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Keitarou
    Exactly, unless you want to group every anime with one guy and some girls with love hina, that would make every 2nd anime a Love Hina alike.

Anyway, I'm really puzzled why many people like that one. Aside from having possibly the worst animation amongst this year's series, it does also lack on everything else. With gems like the recently started Shakugan no Shana and Karin and the AIR, Ah My Goddess, Tsubasa Chronicle and Emma adaptions, there is enough highly classified drama/romance stuff out there, which needs to be watched first.
    I totally don't see how Suzuka can be classified as worse animation. Inconsistent, yes, but worse animation is definitely an exageration.

Shakugan no Shana might be a gem for most, but somehow, it doesn't captivate me that much as compared to Suzuka. SnS relies more on its cuteness factor and animation to grab the viewers' attention (that's my personal opinion). If it's about drama and story, Suzuka wins thumbs up. There's never a dull moment for Suzuka and the climax builds up on a steady pace but SnS had some moments which made me feel bored. Their climax doesn't feel like a climax at all. And their (SnS') story is a bit on the flat side.

As for AMG, I find it to be kind of overhyped. I have read the manga and personally, I find the anime to be kind of disappointing. Sure, there's a second season which is said to be out in 2006, but that doesn't make up for the fact that the first 26 episodes were still disappointing.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah suzuka is like love hina but with a different whole plot, the show is about a dude called yamato that fell in love with a chick named suzuka. So far i have seen 20 episodes, they weren't that bad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast