Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: To all members, please read this if you like

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

To all members, please read this if you like

Hello, to those of you who haven't heard from me yet, (i've been askin questions all over the board here...) I'm AnimeAficianado and i have a lot of problems (lol), here's my latest... I always see members with costomized logos with their name on it and stuff and i think that looks sooo cool! I would like to know how they did it and how I could do it myself too. Do you know how? Could you tell me please?

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    once you get after a certain amount of posts your "title" changes from junior member to member then to AO member thats when you can change your title or if you get up-graded to being a mod you can change your title reguardless of your post count.
    but if your talking about a sig then just make one or have someone else make one for you.
    hope this info helps.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have made you an avatar, but i can't make you sig,Its against the rules, cuz you have to reach 50 posts so i can make you one, pm me if you reach it or make your own.

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Thx again guys

bugsbunnyx, yes that info did help thank you, i'll be sure to remember that, and to lord nikon, thx again for the avatar, i try not to post too much and make it seem like im spammin so i don't know how long it will take me to get to atleast 50, but i'll try, you guys don't know how much you keep helpin me! seriously! thx to you guys and everyone else out there whos helped me, thank you so much!!!

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    dude, if you want a sig ill make you one, lmao. I dont care how many posts you have or whatever. If im bored ill do it.

And speaking of the member titles...what exactly IS the post count until you can change it whenever on your own?

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TallonKarrde23
    dude, if you want a sig ill make you one, lmao. I dont care how many posts you have or whatever. If im bored ill do it.

And speaking of the member titles...what exactly IS the post count until you can change it whenever on your own?

Keep on dreaming kid, its 500 posts.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    Keep on dreaming kid, its 500 posts.
    How do you know TallonKarrde23 is a kid?

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Who said it was 500 posts? I can change mine.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast