Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: All the questions about the gallery!

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

All the questions about the gallery!

Some have PMed me to no end asking "How do I get access to the gallery". If you have not uploaded ANYTHING before this rule went into effect (meaning when I set the gallery to community members only). you are pretty much SOL Those that have uploaded stuff to the gallery. such as wallpapers tehy made themselves, Fanart, High Quality scans, and/or PNG forumated images (screenshots do not count as a valid uplad) bay be granted access to the gallery. For those that try to upload something and PM me or Gig with the "I have uploaded something" and we see the date is the same as the PM date you will be warned.

I know I sound harsh and mean but members spend to much time and effort on these walls to be ripped or leached. So I will be going through the member galleries tomorrow and looking at the earliest uploads of the members. Those that have posted before the rule went into effect will get community member access. Those that have stuff uploaded after the date the rule took effect you will remain a member.

Ways to get community member
    • must have uploaded something before the rule took effect
    • Must reach community member by posting on the forum.
    AO is a forum first that means you must EARN your right to access the gallery.

Members that have uploaded anything before this rule PM Cybergig1 and he will set you up

Newbie italian_princess<3 may be famous one day italian_princess<3 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: All the questions about the gallery!

but how can i upload my fanart if i don't have a scanner? it wont be fair for some people

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Its fair to the waller. to keep their work protected from rippers that would clame they made the work

Newbie animefanforever may be famous one day animefanforever may be famous one day animefanforever's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok i uploaded images before the rule went into affect.........does that mean i will be able to view the galllery..........also i cant see the images ive uploaded in my gallery but there in the gallery?
    [/CENTER]

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by animefanforever
    Ok i uploaded images before the rule went into affect.........does that mean i will be able to view the galllery..........also i cant see the images ive uploaded in my gallery but there in the gallery?
    Your Gallery (which can be reached somewhere in your Galler User Profile) is here...
    http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0&ppuser=18621
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie animefanforever may be famous one day animefanforever may be famous one day animefanforever's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Your Gallery (which can be reached somewhere in your Galler User Profile) is here...
    http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0&ppuser=18621
    yes but my pics that I have already uploaded are not there.......
    [/CENTER]

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks
    Im guessing that even if I had community member status before AO went down, I don't automatically get it now?

Oh well, I guess I will just have to post on all the topics that we over talked already.
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Newbie ghabarkhaz may be famous one day ghabarkhaz may be famous one day ghabarkhaz's Avatar
    Thanks

excuse me... i cant upload my wall... why..??

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast