Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: All the questions about the gallery!

Otaku kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: All the questions about the gallery!

It shows "image pending approval" right?
    I think that means the image have not yet be reviewed by the staff.
    I don't know when well they check it...

Newbie h34rt br34k kid may be famous one day h34rt br34k kid may be famous one day
    Thanks

people who uploaded their pictures up here with what reason?

1. They want other people to see what they have done and hope people enjoy it
    2. They should feel proud if people save their pictures because obviously they did a great job on it.

I don't see why you set up this rule that someone has to upload something in order to view other people's arts. Not like we're saving these pictures and claim them as our own or sell them for profits or whatever. I like animes and I usually download anime wallpaper to use for my desktop or make some signature or something like that. I'm not an artist I don't have skill like people in here that can make up such awesome pictures like that, what am I supposed to upload then? Just because of my lack of skill that I am prohibited from viewing other people's talented works? Isn't this some kind of prejudice?

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yeah, I guess it is some kind of prejudice. Ain't that a shame? The fact is, we set this up to protect our community from the hundreds of people who join soley to leech from the gallery. All we have to deal with now are the people like you with no posts and no real contributions that complain because you can no longer leech.

Newbie h34rt br34k kid may be famous one day h34rt br34k kid may be famous one day
    Thanks

I ain't complaining, I'm just giving a question and a comment ain't that what this topic about? If you want people to just keep their mouth shut, you shoudn't open this topic out, why would you open a topic about question and when people ask question you said they're complaining?

Talking about leeching, are you saying that you never leech anything on this net from anywhere that does not belong to you. If you have then you have no right to call anybody else a leecher because you do it too. I have no hard feeling about this, I agree that this site has a lot of good pictures but if this site don't let me take pix, I can go take it from other places, no big deal to me, the only reason that I spoke up was because I read the opening msg of this topic and I thought it didn't make sense, I ain't need to complain

Otaku kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by h34rt br34k kid
    I don't see why you set up this rule that someone has to upload something in order to view other people's arts. Not like we're saving these pictures and claim them as our own or sell them for profits or whatever. I like animes and I usually download anime wallpaper to use for my desktop or make some signature or something like that. I'm not an artist I don't have skill like people in here that can make up such awesome pictures like that, what am I supposed to upload then? Just because of my lack of skill that I am prohibited from viewing other people's talented works? Isn't this some kind of prejudice?
    I am guessing that the staffs want people to participate in these forume and have fun with the forume instead of just searching what you want and move on.
    And when you are able to view the gallery, you feel that you EARN that privelage (special). When you make any wallpapers, you want to share it with people with that same privalage, not anyone that wants it. So make the wallpapers more valuable then anyothers. That is what I like about this SITE! ^_^
    Last edited by kenenth84; Dec 02, 2005 at 09:30 PM.

Otaku Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4's Avatar
    Thanks
    ehh ive submitted like 2 pictures i think and i post from time to time >.<

Banned Morpherex2 may be famous one day Morpherex2 may be famous one day
    Thanks

This rule is a peice of shit, and will degrade the community and people will frown upon it and leave. You will lose unique visits.
    Here is another thing to think about. Some people do not have the skill to produce great looking wallpapers. Some dont even know how to make one.
    What is the reason you created this site for? For people to upload shit, and other people to view it. ****ing simple concept. It is a complete utter waste of time for someone to upload something, just to view a few ****ing wallpapers.
    Face it, this move will make your "community" crash and burn.
    Last edited by Morpherex2; Dec 03, 2005 at 03:23 PM.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Morpherex2
    This rule is a peice of shit, and will degrade the community and people will frown upon it and leave. You will lose unique visits.
    Here is another thing to think about. Some people do not have the skill to produce great looking wallpapers. Some dont even know how to make one.
    What is the reason you created this site for? For people to upload shit, and other people to view it. ****ing simple concept. It is a complete utter waste of time for someone to upload something, just to view a few ****ing wallpapers.
    Face it, this move will make your "community" crash and burn.

Go away, gallery leech. Ths site was NOT created as a gallery site. It's a discussion community. The gallery was added as an extra tidbit for the members of the community not for people who just come by to download and not contribute at all. In past incarnations of the site we were able to sniff out the leechers thanks to a hack that allowed us to see the number of downloads.

If you don't like the rule, go the hell away. There are hundreds of site that WILL let you steal their bandwidth. Go there.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast