View Poll Results: do u think most guys are perverts?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

43 62.32%
  • no

26 37.68%
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread: for all u girls...

Newbie minney may be famous one day minney may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: for all u girls...

you know what that is atratit when boys leave their pans are too low.it makes them look cool.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by minney
    you know what that is atratit when boys leave their pans are too low.it makes them look cool.
    Just knowing that a genius like you thinks it's "atratit" makes me want to do it. I'm going out to the mall so I may invest in some of my very own plumber style Levi's. Thanks for the tip Zui Quan! We owe this fashion revolution to YOU!
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

That's what retarded dudes do, that is just a stupid way to express yourself to girls, and if girls think that low pants are kool that's kinda weird.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

that makes them look retarded......I swear one time I even stepped on some guys pants and whoop guess what? I saw briefs! yuck.....and youre lucky I understood that =S

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro_psyco666
    that makes them look retarded......I swear one time I even stepped on some guys pants and whoop guess what? I saw briefs! yuck.....and youre lucky I understood that =S
    hahahaha that's hella weird, see that's one of the disavantages of wearing low pants.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

For the record, I kind of pride myself on being a less perverted form of man. I would like to think that there's a lot of men noticing how much better off we are being less like "guys" and instead choosing to be men. Of course, in my line of work (bartending) I get to see just how far we are from coming to an all-around realization that we don't need to be perverted idiots to be men. A lot of the guys I get the honor of meeting every work day make me wanna stick a hatchet in their brain.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    hahahaha that's hella weird, see that's one of the disavantages of wearing low pants.
    Yea what looks cool for them looks stupid to us and others. I guess its a fad to look stupid too.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Newbie minney may be famous one day minney may be famous one day
    Thanks

you'll know what to you'll boys that think wearing thier pans low are weird prsons you're way wrong you're not cool inof to wear them like that thas why you'll say its weird and i'm a girl so i know that they are atractit mainly

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast