Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: All your pets yay!!!

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Re: All your pets yay!!!

I have 2 dogs, one is a black labrador retriever, his name is Dutch, and he is 13 years old, and I wouldn't give anything for him <3
    The other is a whippet(mini grewy hound) named Joey, chock full of energy, love to play tug-of-war with him.
    Have dozens of fish(no names, way too many of em).
    a white Cockatoo named Tina, who loves to whistle, and loves to hang around me.
    A cockateel that likes to bite, no name, grey feathers with yellow head.
    and a iguana named Charlie who langs to hang out on my head.

Newbie kiki_dreams19 may be famous one day kiki_dreams19 may be famous one day kiki_dreams19's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Strike
    Breed: American Rottweiler
    Height: Comes up to my bellybutton (I'm 5'5)
    Weight: 125 lbs.
    Colors: Black and Brown

Enjoys: running in circles, crashing into walls, startling people, getting in the way, eating out of the trash, drinking out of the toilet, licking himself

Fav nap spots: my bed, the new leather couches, in the kitchen in front of the fridge, newly waxed marble floors...

Fav pastimes: chewing shoes, chewing clothes, attacking the vaccuum, attacking the couch, attacking (playfully) anything that moves, "escaping" the yard to run around with his buddies then scratching on the front door when he is ready to come in.

Hates: Loud noises, things that move over his head, things that threaten him or his family, tears

Temperment: Sweetheart. Even though his breed is supposed to be wild and violent he is the most friendlies dog as long as you don't startle or threaten him or his family...
    Last edited by kiki_dreams19; Sep 12, 2005 at 06:26 PM.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Two dogs:

Alex: Schnauzer, Grey and White, 9 years old..really lazy, scared of the dark (and the cat cuz she beats him up) oh and doesn't like to be alone...

Five Cats:

Luna: White, 1 year, Persian *a bitch* She scratches the dog and scratches anyone apart from her rightful owner me...
    Virgo: Luna's Brother, Brown and white, 1 year, Persian
    Adonis a.k.a. Gordo : Luna's older son, like 2 months old, white, Persian lazy
    Orion a.k.a. Flaco: Luna's other son, like 2 months old, white Persian curious
    Gucci: Luna's daughter, 2 months old, black, persian really cute
    Basil: Luna's son, 2 months old, white, persian really cute too
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Newbie spirit dweller may be famous one day spirit dweller may be famous one day spirit dweller's Avatar
    trying to find the girl i love but my battles dont impress her
    Thanks

a dog her name i named after my first friend kagome or kogome shes a black lab blue eyes luvs kagome human one luvs hunting is 13yrs !1luv kagome [dog]
    some times the beast within us wants money and gold
    but i want girls and blood lots of blood

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

No pets at the moment. I had a hamster once, God bless his fuzzy little soul....

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

I only have a cat. He's a siamese mix and I named him Frieza. He looks like Frieza's 3rd form and tears sh-t to shreds every chance he gets. He loves chaos and mischief and he too, will kick the crap out of a dog.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I used to have a cat (when I was like 1) but my true pet is my dog Shadow. He's a German Sheperd, fat, lazy, and happy doggy.

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a Siamese cat which I love ......her name?.....hhhmmmm she really does not have a name...but my friend calles her Lupita which is pretty lame....but anyway......2 labrador retreivers......cream and black....which I don't care for too much....I do but I don't...one is Kuroko.....(kuro for girl and ko for black.....japanese) and the other one is Twinky...I don't know why...but she ended up with that name and I have a Meercat which I love he's weird but he's really cute his name is....Lint...I don't know why.....I suck when it comes to animal names so my friend named it

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast