Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: All your pets yay!!!

Newbie Niimura Tooru may be famous one day Niimura Tooru may be famous one day Niimura Tooru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: All your pets yay!!!

hmmmmm

Cats- Cappi, Reila, and Mana
    Fishies - Shinya and Groupie
    Ferrets - Bradey and Winnie
    Bird - Joy
    Turtle - Speedy
    Hamster - Cheese Doodle

Love him, Hurt him, Make him bleed.
    Scream his name he's all you need.

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks

We have a female black hamster named Ebony. She loves to eat sunflower seeds and climb all over her cage. Sometimes, she sleeps on the hamster wheel. Funny sight.

We also have a dalmatian named Pikachu. Don't ask. Just... dont.

Lastly, we have four goldfish with no specific names swimming in our aquarium. I mean, where else would they be?

Otaku miranda2354 may be famous one day miranda2354 may be famous one day miranda2354's Avatar
    Thanks

My birds always fly to my shoulder and take food from my hand but when Im not here they climb out of there cage and fly to the window(though its shut)
    just goes to show they cant be trusted

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Just one, a cat named Calvin, he's a fat (13lb) orange flffy cat, think a fluffy Garfield. He pretty much does as little as possible, which makes me happy, he's easy to pick on and verbally abuse, but he's likable. People give him crap because when he's hungry he gets whiney, but other than that he's harmless and a good little guy to have around when your just chillin watching tv.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I have so many! >.<

*~Cats~*
    Pepe LePew (or Stinky for short) - 6 months old! black and white... and he farts... hence the name...
    Spanky Meow - about 4 months old! White and orange... Still very tiny... I don't know where the name came from...

*~Dogs~*
    Blue (we call her Doe) - 5 year old Blue Heeler (Australian cattle dog)... Still has her tail, and LOVES to chase it on command... And will play fetch until she passes out LoL
    Ruby (we call her Rube) - 1 year old Red Heeler (same as blue heeler, only reddish color)...She's a pest... And loves to herd you as if you were cattle... And she is a bed hog

*~Chickens~* (yes, I have chickens)
    All together we have (count 'em, folks!) 40 bloody chickens. They lay really tasty eggs. Unfortunately, we have about 4 roosters! O.O; 2 are adults... And don't like each other, obviously. The other 2 are only a year old or so, and can't even crow yet. Our white rooster I have name Napoleon, and our Red rooster I have named The Duke of Wellington. LoL Maybe I'll take some pics and post them up. (Oh - and don't worry about fights - they are in seperate coups!)

*~Parrots~*
    Brutus - 20 year old Tinmeh African Grey - loves to cuddle my dad! Loves to whistle and sing... And his vocab is limited... However, he does say a sort of jumbled "good morning", he says quite clearly "Here!" when he wants food, and he also says, "Hoody?" (like Hoddy's peanuts)
    Ritz (named for The Fred Astaire song) - 17 year old Spectled Amazon - Green, red, blue yellow and purple feathers - he's beautiful! He's really quiet, and makes kissing sounds and cute little chirps.
    Peaches (I call her Demon child) - 2 year old Goffen's cockatoo - She loves her mommy (my step mom) and bites everyone else... She's still learning how to talk... But she's working on "come here!" and "look at you"... It's like a baby talking - so cute
    Eva - We think she's 17 or 19... We rescued her from an abused home... She was so stressed out that she pulled out all her chest, back m and leg feathers! She's actually really pretty... just... naked... She's really mean, and loves to scream and bite... And boy does she bite hard... O.O ...You can't really hold her, and if you do, be prepared! *At least she's in a good home*

I also have some fish, ducks, and other random farm animals... (lol I live out in the country, on some acreage, so yeah...) We have cows too, but I don't count them because we're going to eat them... muhaaaaa!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Cat:
    Callie; a calico cat (duh ) who my grandma found and everyday callie would bring mice to her (dead ones), so finally my grandma brought her up so we could keep her. yes, she does have a rabies shot, if you were wondering.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

very cool people
    I would like to hear about more people's pets

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I only have 1 dog which if you go into MIsc. pictures in the gallery you've seen my brown dog.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast