Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: All your pets yay!!!

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: All your pets yay!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro_psyco666
    I have a turtle by the name of Turtle wax.
    That is a very original name. Almost as original as my turtle's name. I call him Da Turtle.

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

I have 1 dog and he is puppy

Newbie tekkenfan_kevin may be famous one day tekkenfan_kevin may be famous one day tekkenfan_kevin's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a pitbull named Slater he's 2

Newbie JetRo may be famous one day JetRo may be famous one day JetRo's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: All your pets yay!!!

I got a mix breed brown dog named Mopy, who is very horny.

I also got a nameless silver arowana.

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Jeez, this is gonna take awhile. Sorry in advance ppl.

Dogs

Bear: A shepard-chow mix. He's funny/dang smart. He keeps wagging his tail no matter how loud you yell @ him--he just doesn't get it that someone could ever be mad @ him. He's a goof and he hangs out w/ me a heck of a lot. Still a pup.

Blizzard: I bet u can't guess what color he is. He's a terrier mix. He got paralyzed earlier this year, so he can't use his back legs. He's never gotten depressed even if he can't run anymore. He's the sweetest dog in the world and he works 2 keep up w/ the other dogs even more now.

Ari: Blizzards opposite and sister. Would do anything 4 food. Even takes of her bro's disability to her advantage in this area. She's a heartless one. Though she does "the eye thing" very well.

Cats(these guys are outside most of the time)

Cleo: Guard cat. She greets you on the front steps when u drive up, she's there when u drive away. She checks out anyone new that comes to the house. She's better @ this than Bear. Creamy siamese.

Sabbath: The ultimate halloween cat. Lives up to his name. You are honored 2 be in his presence. Pitch black. One green eye one gold. (Him+Pizza+Myst=closest 2 me)

Pizza: Fat orange/cream cat. A lover boy. Sabbath's bro(though Sab won't admit it)

Myst: Misty gray w/ barely-there darker gray stripes. Only permits me 2 pet her.

Garnet: A lovely torteishell. Only problem is--she knows it. The drama-kitty, nice 2 everyone. Myst can't stand her.

BlackJack: Jet black, white paws + tips of ears and tail. The disappearing cat. Myst's buddy/sister.

Twirp: Black. Sabbath's little bro, trying 2 live up 2 Sab's greatness--not working. No sympathy though, he's mean 2 everyone....steals food etc. and is just a pain.

Mocha: Dark siamese. A whiner.

Rabbits(lazy bums)

Hudini: An escape artist. Was lost for 2 hours the 1st day I had him.

Kiiri: Silver. Awesome. She's nice 2 everbody but scratches anybody I don't like.
    I didn't even train her 2 do this.

Fish

2 many 2 count. Though their population goes down a bit when one too many cats learn how to get into the pond.

btw: thanx Zackraa 4 such an awesome thread. Unfortunatly(or fortunatly???), I have way too many pets.

Last edited by Foreshadow; Sep 26, 2005 at 08:46 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5