Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Allergies

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

Allergies

I need to make this thread because I am suffering...(Okay, it could be worse .^_^.)

Anyway, I am plagued with allergies. I don't think it's seasonal really, it's more or less on and off, but got really bad yesterday. I'm a bit better today, but it's still there and I feel, in my own word, 'gicky'. If anyone has allergies, you'll know what I mean.

In any case, I wanted to know if any members had allergies, whether it be seasonal or spastic like mine. Do you take anything for it? One of my friends takes Allegra. Does that stuff even work? If you do have allergies, what do you do for it?

Thanks for hearing me out. I was just feeling so crappy that I had to make a post .^_^.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Allergies

I have horrid allergies during some parts of the summer. I took allegra but it actually seemed to make me worse. I now have to go from one OTC to another. Tavist worked pretty well for me, but generic store-brand allergy medication based on benadryl work the best.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I have both seasonal and ones that come all year round...dang sneezing and running nose rules my life

but my doctor told me it's all part of having to do with my weight, if I can shake it off then my allergies goes with it

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i was once alergic to dust, then it passed on, then i was allergic to sticking grass in my face, which past, and now i'm not allergic to anything

Newbie tekkenfan_kevin may be famous one day tekkenfan_kevin may be famous one day tekkenfan_kevin's Avatar
    Thanks

I have allergies real bad I usually become the local hospital's number one customer.

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

I have sort of seasonal allergies but i can survive
    well i take Clariton but its not really working for me right now??
    its sucks and sometimes i cant even breathe right with these allergies so yeah it sucks

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I have seasonal allergies and after I took a couple of Tavist I was allergy free the whole season! Get a box of Tavist it works!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I think im alergic to grass pollin. I sneeze like crazy after cutting the grass.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast