Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Allergies

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Allergies

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose
    No Sudifed?! I would die... That's the only thing I can take when I am sick. Nothing else seems to work. *sigh* I like Benadryl - For some reason it makes everyone else fall asleep- everyone else except me.
    lol. Yeah I have friend like that.

I used to be able to take Sudafed until a really bad case of Bronchitus. Don't ask. The doctor says it could wear off but he doesn't relish testing it unless I'm already in the hospitol.

Funny thing is, my sister in law is allergic to Benadryl. We can't share allergy medicines to save our lives, literally. lol

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

After I started this thread, I took some Advil Allergy Sinus. It helped a bit, but mostly I'm trying to wait it out. *laughs* Like that is ultimately going to work. Benadryl is like the super drug .^_^.

If I have a headache though, I take Motrin, if it's really bad. Whether it's tension or sinus, Motrin makes it disappear.

Too bad everything has a side effect besides my favorite helper in allergy threatening times....Rest .^_^. Also known as Sleep. I just don't get enough of it and I'm sure if everyone rested when they weren't feeling their best it would help, no?

Thanks for your ongoing input everyone .^_^.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Try taking vitimin C. It will help your body fight off the affects of seasonal allergies. 1000mg a few times a day can do wonders (along with enough sleep ).

Banned animegojira1 may be famous one day animegojira1 may be famous one day animegojira1's Avatar
    Thanks

I have allergies towards cat hair( but I love cats) and mY sister has one.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm allergic to mornings!! Well when I wake up everyday I start sneezing a lot...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza
    I'm allergic to mornings!! Well when I wake up everyday I start sneezing a lot...
    You know, that is so weird! That happens to me too very often. When I wake up, I sneeze a few times and it's like I am allergic to morning, but I'm sure that isn't the case. Why is that though? Are we the only ones? .^_^.

Thanks

I read somewhere that it was your system clearing it out from all the stuff that accumulates while you're sleeping.

It's supposed to be pretty common.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

i myself am allergic to:
    Bees, kittens, puppys, and cigg's

I am addicted to:
    cheetos, and everything manga.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast