Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Allo! ^^

Newbie SoapyFace may be famous one day SoapyFace may be famous one day SoapyFace's Avatar
    I live in that state no one knows about. Yeah, Delaware? Thats me.
    Thanks

Talking Allo! ^^

Whoops! I guess I was supposed to post one of these... Well, HI! I'm Soapy. Its a long story how I got that nickname, so please refrain from asking. Oh, and remember, IT IS COMPLETELY IRRELIVENT TO ANY SOAP-LIKE GESTURES SO PLEASE DO NOT SUGGEST THAT IT IS! Sorry, it gets very annoyng when people imply that I have soap on my face, which I do not. Anywho, I am going to be tunring 12 on December 21st! YAY! I'm new to AO but not new to Anime Forums in general. I like being hyper and bubbly bouncy a lot, its just more fun that way. I have very strong opinions too. Well.. I dunno what else to really say. I like anime and the internet and all that.. And I'm a.. er... I'm a person! WOOHOO! So, Hi! I hope I make lots more friends on AO, it looks like a pretty cool forum to hang out around.
    "Oh rock, dear rock, I shall always love thee!" -Matthewt3hd0rk [My sexy tree]

I AM THE ROCK! Grrawr. Phear my swirling shiny powers and love my tree, bird, kitten, and bush friends!

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Allo! ^^

welcome! hope you enjoy the forums! have fun and follow the ruleso k? if you need anything just pm me ok? c ya!

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Newbie SoapyFace may be famous one day SoapyFace may be famous one day SoapyFace's Avatar
    Thanks

Yay! First person to Welcome me! ::gives you a muffin:: It took a while to read the rules, so you can count on me following them. Oh, sure I'll PM you if I need to. ^^

I AM THE ROCK! Grrawr. Phear my swirling shiny powers and love my tree, bird, kitten, and bush friends!

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

wazzup, welcome to the forums, and have a nice day

[-_-]
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

What? o.O Did I do something wrong? STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT! GAH! xP

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome to the Bebop...oh sry welcome to AO read the rules and enjoy ur stay, safety
    first,buckle up!

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Otaku Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to the fora. I trust you will enjoy the flight as much as you enjoy this accent.

Thanks

Wow... This is the warmest welcome I've had out of all my forums. ^^ Awesome.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast