Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Allow "Evil"?

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Allow "Evil"?

Ok, I'll try and make this question simpler because of confusion...

Is it ok for america to restrict the rights of people like nazis and communists?
    YES, they do restrict their rights... Try finding a internet site devoted to hitler or the third rhich. There's a law against it.
    Last edited by youth_anime_fan; Jan 21, 2005 at 03:43 PM.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not sure what your question is since as long as they don't break the law "communists, Nazis, Marxists" etc are allowed to say whatever they want in the US.

Maybe if you could rephrase the question?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    The truth is i dont believe there is an Absolute evil, i mean one countries patriot is anothers Terrorist right.

Personally the American goverment is trying to stay in power by influencing those around it, however this can only be tolerated so much right the last interesting thing i hear the us were trying to infuence north korea they have no right.Jan

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GamesTesterJan
    The truth is i dont believe there is an Absolute evil, i mean one countries patriot is anothers Terrorist right.

Personally the American goverment is trying to stay in power by influencing those around it, however this can only be tolerated so much right the last interesting thing i hear the us were trying to infuence north korea they have no right.Jan
    Considering that the head of North Korea said he would only deal with Pres. Bush I suggest you check your facts.

A Terrorist is a Terrorist no matter where they are from. Anyone who deliberately targets civilians, women, and children is lower then dirt.

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    Considering that the head of North Korea said he would only deal with Pres. Bush I suggest you check your facts.

A Terrorist is a Terrorist no matter where they are from. Anyone who deliberately targets civilians, women, and children is lower then dirt.
    What you mean like when America nuked hiroshima a civilian city?
    you make me laugh.Jan

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hiroshima technically was a civilian city, but it was also occupied by military that were on leave.... I don't know if that makes it any better, but...

I'm not talking about what we or they should DO, but if their rights should be ristricted or not.

Thanks
    There are certain catigories that should be restricted like those of a hatefull nature, I dont think natzi fan sites should exist because they were cruel and unusual and most of all racist i mean you dont see those guys in white(Cocloclan or something) having a .com site do you.Jan

Thanks
    Actually I did a web search and found both a web ring for the Third Reich and a web site for the national HQ of the Klu Klux Klan. You will excuse me if I don't provide links. I don't particularly care for either.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast