Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: alternate universes

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks

Exclamation alternate universes

hmmmmm, alternate universes....... do they exist.......in 100 years after the earth's o-zone layer vanishes will there be sum genius hoo finds a way to live on the moon, and when we humans trash the moon will there be sum otha planet in this galaxy 4 us to live on or will there be a rip in the time and space vortex that we can some how get in to another universe where there is a whole new Big Bang and we're caught in the middle of it??!?!?!?!?!

wat i'm basically saying iz : iz there an alternate universe that iz our past ? and the live we're living now, iz it the future oF some surperior being?
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

Newbie LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg's Avatar
    Thanks
    words make gronk's hed hurt

What is this "outside" of which you speak?

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    ALtenate universe in my tough really exist. It is like a sunday in a large scape. You have parallele layers that don't touch, but only where there are black hole and white dwarf.

Black hole are the enter door for the other dimension and the other thing is the exit door. The reason we can't travel within those are only that our flesh body can't support the pressure and transfer speed.

I could possibli give more explanation but my english limit me for those line. I try to find a site that explain my tough....

Later.
    Last edited by Ectoruss; Apr 15, 2005 at 05:25 PM.
    Coming soon.........

Newbie SuperAkuma may be famous one day SuperAkuma may be famous one day SuperAkuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    Alternate universes are you crazy.... hmm I don't know might have a point it could be possible but its so confusing......I'M SO CONFUSED

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Don'T worri too much. When some one talk abou time travel, alternate world or teleportation, Everyone is confused.

At last those that I know.
    Coming soon.........

Newbie SuperAkuma may be famous one day SuperAkuma may be famous one day SuperAkuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know I just need more time to think about this but in my opinion the alternate universes are like in the movie The One starring Jet Li thats I think.

Thanks
    As I always say, In the movies, si-fi, or just relar movies, there is always alittle piece of truth.
    Coming soon.........

Newbie LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg's Avatar
    Thanks
    All right kiddies * puts on professor hat* class is now in session; you in the back take that gum out...very well now lets begin.
    There are a few schools of thought on this and I do think there are alternate universes.Where are they? Why can't we see them you ask?Well one theory put forth by my learned friend Ectroruss states that the only way to access them would be via a black hole.Seeing as how we cannot survive the gravitational stresses of a black hole this puts this means of access out of reach and we cannot interact with these other universes.
    Another put forth by String Theory http://superstringtheory.com/ pundits say that there are alternate universes in every day life but on a scale far too small for us to interact with.I'm talking sub, sub, sub atomic level.Past the electrons, protons and neutons,past the various quarks, muons etc.on the Quantum level.Kinda like a universe in an atom sort of thing.
    There is also the thought that for every possible choice that can be made both choices are made;one day you deceide to go left instead of right well some physicists say you took both turns but the one that went right instead of left exists in an alternate dimention.
    Now if you'll excuse me class I just typed more than I ever have before and my finger are looking at me with a very disapproving look.As if to say what did we do to you?Ya smuck.Class dismissed
    L8R

What is this "outside" of which you speak?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast