Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: alternate universes

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    WWWWWWwwwwosh. Good lord. That a point that I have ever tough about.

Thanks Senseï.
    Coming soon.........

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do I believe their are alternate universes with alternate us's? No, I believe we are each unique.

Do I believe in multiple universes that are seperate but interact at some level? Yes. To me it only makes sense. I see no reason to limit belief to only 4 dimentions. I have always felt that way. To limit the numbers of dimensions to me would be like putting our universe in a box. There is always something outside the box.

The interesting thing is that there are scientist that now believe that multiple universes are the reason that light acts as both a wave and a particle. Basically it is possible that the light particles are actually bouncing off of the light particles in other universes. Some scientitsts agree, some don't, they all think the one who believes in mulitiple "earths" is a little nuts.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are infinite possibilitys, people thought that there was nothing after our galaxy, lok how wrong they were. my point is, there mabye but we'll just have to wait and see.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deaths_raver667
    there are infinite possibilitys, people thought that there was nothing after our galaxy, lok how wrong they were. my point is, there mabye but we'll just have to wait and see.
    i definetly aggree with that
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

Newbie LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg's Avatar
    Thanks
    When questions like these come up I like to quote Tommy Lee Jones from Men In Black:
    "5000 years ago people knew the earth was the center of the universe.
    500 years ago people knew the earth was flat and 5 minutes ago you knew we were alone on this planet.Imagine what we'll know tomorrow.

What is this "outside" of which you speak?

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    After earth, the moon is the only (planet) where humans may can live.
    Only a supirior rase can make the moon to live on, but we haven't done that yet so we are not a supirior rase of humans.

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    true, that...........i kno we arn't superior but it mite be possible that there r like alien ppl like in Mars Attacks............ and well they might decide one day to come and attack us ........... you kno wipe out the whole human race....etc.
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Yuki-chan04
    true, that...........i kno we arn't superior but it mite be possible that there r like alien ppl like in Mars Attacks............ and well they might decide one day to come and attack us ........... you kno wipe out the whole human race....etc.

Maybe there are other beings out tha space, and i think they are one celled amoeba like creatures and maybe they evolve after some million years, then again we wont bw able to see them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast