Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: alternate universes

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    amoeba eh?...u ,mean like those little tiny things maybe....i'm glad i won't be alive to see when they do evolve...lol
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LordGdawg
    When questions like these come up I like to quote Tommy Lee Jones from Men In Black:
    "5000 years ago people knew the earth was the center of the universe.
    500 years ago people knew the earth was flat and 5 minutes ago you knew we were alone on this planet.Imagine what we'll know tomorrow.
    love this quote......
    Coming soon.........

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I do belive in the string theory, that all particles are connected by strings at the quantum level and that the universe is made up of these strands woven together which causes our dimensions to increase to about 11 last time I checked. And I believe according to string theory these dimensions are just folded one on top of the other and they are so small that we can't see it. Arrriana is right, there is no reason why we should just limit ourselves to 4 dimensions, we have already proved quantum mechanics exists, the only problem is that matter in quantum space behaves radically different than matter in our three dimensional world. Although talking about quantum mechanics makes everyone confused.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think by the time the Ozone layer dies off, we'll all be dead anyway. So what's the use. -.- Anyway, well I don't believe in any Alternate Universes except Heaven. :]

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    After earth, the moon is the only (planet) where humans may can live.
    Only a supirior rase can make the moon to live on, but we haven't done that yet so we are not a supirior rase of humans.

I agree, but disagree. I still think that mars is still a very possible place to colonize. Needless to say our space traveling technology would have to make several large leaps, but I still think it's a plausable reality for the future. Maybe not this generation, but maybe the next.

As soon as we colonize the moon first...

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    well,,, that is crazy and dont think about that. its not the end of the world,,, okay?!?
    think positive if I were you!!!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Good point, you all talk about where we're gonna go after earth's inhabitable, but there's still hope if we gave a damn...

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whoa! You're thinkin too much...we'll be dead when that time comes around.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3