Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Alternitives to Photoshop - or "how not to be a pirate"

Newbie B1ad3_k1n6 may be famous one day B1ad3_k1n6 may be famous one day B1ad3_k1n6's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Alternitives to Photoshop - or "how not to be a pirate"

thanks! could the problem i'm having be due to the fact that i'm running win. 98?
    The maximum size for an image in your signature is 450x110 pixels, please resize your image.

i keep on thinking it's not good bye, i keep on thinking it's our time to fly
    FRIENDS FOREVER!!

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Alternitives to Photoshop - or "how not to be a pirate"

No, Win98 should not make to much of a diffrence. The recommendation is that you install on a NT platform (NT, 2000, or xp) so that could be your problem. I wish I could help you more then that...

You could get a Linux Live CD and boot off the CD-ROM. What this does is turn your PC into a linux box while keeping everything on the hard drive safe. Your effectivly running the entire O/S in the memory. One of the programs on the CD will be GIMP. The problem is that your machine might be to slow (depending on how much ram you have). No harm done if it doesn't work though since your not installing anything on your Hard drive.

If your intrested, let me know. I'll send you a link to a site that will send you a free Linux Live CD for you to try out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3