Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Am I crazy? Or in love? or what?

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Am I crazy? Or in love? or what?

Well I met this girl, that was a year older than me, in my freshman year of high school, and we met through art. I loved her from the time we started talking. She saw some of my drawings and she herself draws and paints, so we hit it off really good. She was in my biology class to and we talked alot in there together. So we got to know each other really well. Then she was in my algebra 2 class and we always talked everyday, and i would come early to school just to see her in the auditorium and talk with her. It was great we really got to know alot about each other. I recently was letting her now i really love her, and she always says she loves me, but we were talking one day and she said," I could never date someone thats younger than me, because i would feel like a pedophile." I stopped walking and just looked at her and i was thinking," how are you." She saw how i was looking and tryed to make me feel better by saying i wouldn't like her as a girlfriend, and it might mess up our friendship. I mean, i just don't really think i want to be her friend if she really is that insecure over age, because thats wasn't the person i thought i was getting to know. I mean not to sound mean or anything! I love her, but after that i just felt like not talking with her anymore, because i never think about stuff like that i really don't care what people think or what they say and all my friends are like that too. It just blew my mind to think she could be so close minded. I just acted like i was alrite with what she said and we have been getting even close and she is more comfortable with me everyday and her family likes me. I still love her alot, and i hope one day she can get over the 1 year age difference, because i think we could really have a great life together, but i respect how she thinks and i just try to not think about how i feel about her when i'm with her. It still gets to me everyday when i think about her. Am I crazy, obsessed, in love, or what?

What I'm watching Right Now:

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    She might be scared. for some people it justs seems akward and uncool to date a freshmen. I'm not saying that's right, but peer pressure can really affect you if you're not careful. Some people can ignore it, some can't. it's really that simple. Of course anyone can get over this fear, but it's hard. I think you're taking it a little hard, but I wouldn't jump to crazy. Time heals all wounds. Maybe that's just what you two need. Time.

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I'm a sophomore now and she's a Jr. and its just starting to get to me. i guess i need to let it go, but i still love her.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    1) Moving to Plush Room.
    2) Marcel_C: your signature is too big. The size limit is 110 high by 450 wide. Please change your sig to match the limits.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Thanks
    Oh sorry for the trouble.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Sometimes in cases like this you overthink someone's statement. She may have said what was on the top of her mind at the time. (although she was probably not thinking of you, my friend) And when she saw your response, she didn't want to "make a thing" and just said what she said to "make you feel better" She probably didn't mean YOU, but then again its how she might have said it. If you really want to be with her, the only way you can is to let her know how you feel. You'll appreciate it. Unless you want to live a life of a "love hina" sort of scene. Many problems can be overcome just by saying what you feel.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    tryed to make me feel better by saying i wouldn't like her as a girlfriend, and it might mess up our friendship.
    It sounds to me like she is simply insecure. It is more a comment on how she feels about herself then how she feels about you. Don't take it personally. Stay friends. Either things will work out eventually or you will just keep a good friend. Either way you win, good friends are hard to come by these days.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Arrianna's right, stay friends and play it cool. The worst that can happen is that she doesn't like you that way, right?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast