Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Am I crazy? Or in love? or what?

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Each blossom blooms in the Spring....but not all, some are special and bloom only when the time is right....what im saying is...dont rush things too much...relationships can take a long while to develop and mature...so i would think that she just needs a little time to think things over..i mean..im not saying that u should completely ignore her..stick around and this will help her think about u...consider things and all of what not...i think that you do love her..its just that she is scared of doing the right thing.....anyway..good luck dude

Newbie Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death's Avatar
    Thanks
    you shouldn't think about it so much.. but then again.. its different when the person is the one who you really like since the start.. i mean you guys only have like 1 year difference to deal with.. and to think, her family doesn't mind too.. i mean me.. i have the 4 year gap... my bf's like 4 years younger than me.. he's a sophomore and i'm like a graduating college student... and we don't even care about age gap.. its only numbers.. coz if you really like someone and you're comfortable with him/ her.. it doesn't really matter what people might say.. she might adjust to it once she's gone through it.. don't worry..
    Death Soul Collector

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well it sounds like you are changing yourself for someone else and that will always catch up to you in the end. I have been in this situation myself multiple times where I really like a girl, but they only see me as a friend, and so I try to put aside my feelings and hope for theirs to change and it did happen once, so I cant say it wont happen, I just feel like you are robbing yourself of you by settling for someone who doesnt want the same things that you do. I think you should still just be friends with her if you think you can handle that, but dont completely lock everyone else out, maybe she's not the one, maybe there is some other girl you're missing out on by waiting on a girl who just sees you as a friend. You are still young so I wouldnt put all my cards in one stack, I think you do have feelings of love more than obsession for this girl, but be careful, the line can sometimes be confused. My advice to you and you can take it for what its worth, which is some random dude on a forum, is make sure what ever it is you decide to do is okay with you. You are the most important thing, for all you know 5 years from now this girl wont even be in your life so live your life for you, not someone else. If its meant to happen it will happen, but dont shut other potential girlfriends out.

May
    Newbie May may be famous one day May may be famous one day May's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmmm...interesting situation. Any of you guys ever heard of the "Ladder System?"
    Basicly its two catorigize that men are placed into by women. Ladder A is where all the men that she wants to be in relationship with and Ladder B is where all her guy friends are. And if you're on that Ladder B the chances of you jumping to Ladder A, is 10%. Once you're on Ladder B, yea, you're pretty much screwed, there's really no way for you win yourself over her decision.

You cant force someone to love you. You can only influence them in so many ways, and nothing else would change their minds. I can see that you're going crazy over this situation, and hey, I dont blame ya I was once in the same stage ^_~ To some ppl, age is a big thing and to some, it isnt. Like I mentioned, you cant force your own beliefs onto others...everyone has their own opinion and so the least you could do is respect her decision. What I do suggest though and like everyone else has said... stay friends, its best being a bestfriend then a hated friend. Give her space and time, only time will tell. ^^
    I wish you the best of luck...btw, if you want someone to talk to, you are more then welcome to message me ^^
    Instead of thinking about where you are, think about where you want to be.
    It takes twenty years of hard work to become an overnight success.

if BS ever had a face it was this guys soopermuse may be famous one day soopermuse may be famous one day soopermuse's Avatar
    Thanks
    your not crazy, i know crazy

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I don't realy know what to say that might be useful, but if I were you I would probably stick with it.

It doesn't sound like either one of you really want to lose what you already have, and moving something like this into an actual relationship is a big step. Maybe she's worried that such a relationship would ruin what you already have, and she doesn't want to run the risk of losing you. I knew somebody that felt that way once.

I think you should at least tell her how you really feel, and be honest when doing so. If you don't, and just leave things as they are... you might never get another chance to do so, and you will both end up regreting it.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by May
    hmmmm...interesting situation. Any of you guys ever heard of the "Ladder System?"
    Basicly its two catorigize that men are placed into by women. Ladder A is where all the men that she wants to be in relationship with and Ladder B is where all her guy friends are. And if you're on that Ladder B the chances of you jumping to Ladder A, is 10%. Once you're on Ladder B, yea, you're pretty much screwed, there's really no way for you win yourself over her decision.
    I've never heard of it. But I have heard of a study that found that over 70% of women eventualy marry their guy friends. So being a friend isn't so bad after all.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie wolfy lightstar may be famous one day wolfy lightstar may be famous one day
    Thanks
    marcel just play it cool, don't obesses, obession could lead to stalking, stalking leads to restraining order, restraining order is bad. Over all she's willing to be a friend that mean maybe, just maybe, she might want to move you up. I just want to also state this be yourself, if she doesn't like you for you, then she's not worth your time.
    Some days your the dog, some days your the hydrant

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast