Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Am I crazy? Or in love? or what?

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy lightstar
    marcel just play it cool, don't obesses, obession could lead to stalking, stalking leads to restraining order, restraining order is bad. Over all she's willing to be a friend that mean maybe, just maybe, she might want to move you up. I just want to also state this be yourself, if she doesn't like you for you, then she's not worth your time.

I agree. It may just take time. She might change her mind but you may have to get use to the idea that friends is all she wants to be. I am sorry to say it. But it can't be a one way relationship, both of you will get hurt.

FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    I've never heard of it. But I have heard of a study that found that over 70% of women eventualy marry their guy friends. So being a friend isn't so bad after all.
    And just to reiterate it happened for me and we're still dating after 2 years so its possible, but eh who am I to argue?

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well she does like me for me, and I am always honest with her. I'm just going to stick with her as my friend until she says otherwise, because I wouldn't want to lose her, I do love her and she knows that. She always tells me she loves me too, but I guess she isn't ready for more and I can respect her wishes. I'm not sure if i should tell her everything though. Should i actually have a talk about how i feel and tell her i love her and want to be with her (in a non-sexual way), or should i just not tell her anything and keep it all bottled up inside, or what?
    - - - - - - - - -
    I'm so stupid when it comes to relationships, thanks for all the help!
    Last edited by Marcel_C; Feb 24, 2005 at 09:27 PM. Reason: To add a question

What I'm watching Right Now:

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sib
    Well, I don't realy know what to say that might be useful, but if I were you I would probably stick with it.

It doesn't sound like either one of you really want to lose what you already have, and moving something like this into an actual relationship is a big step. Maybe she's worried that such a relationship would ruin what you already have, and she doesn't want to run the risk of losing you. I knew somebody that felt that way once.

I think you should at least tell her how you really feel, and be honest when doing so. If you don't, and just leave things as they are... you might never get another chance to do so, and you will both end up regreting it.
    Sib is right on that one. I had that same problem with someone I cared about. You're off telling her how you feel now than wait. Also with the one year difference age shouldn't really matter. My ex-girlfriend was three years older than me. It took her a while to deal with the fact of dating a younger guy. If she really likes you she will ok with it eventually.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Newbie JonMItz may be famous one day JonMItz may be famous one day JonMItz's Avatar
    Thanks
    you're still young

there's a difference between love and friendship

if you really think you love her then just ask her out, its not that hard, it really isnt.
    if she says no, then just move on.
    there are a lot of girls out there

she probably thinks of you just as a friend, as a general rule most women will consider you a "friend" unless you ask them out within a few months of knowing them (although this isnt always true)

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy

Well I don't know what happened, but she seems to act the same anymore and today before school got out, i looked at her and she looked at me and then rolled her eyes. When i asked her why she did that she got real offensive and told me she didn't do anything, i usually walk with her to her locker and wait till she is done getting her stuff then say "bye" and go to my locker, but half way to her locker i just didn't feel like being around her anymore. And not only is that going bad, but now i got a bunch of friends that wants me to come and smoke weed with them, and i feel like going with them and smoking some weed and then telling my chick friend that i want her to leave me alone. The more i think about this entire day i really am starting to hate my friend and i really want to smoke, but i still have this feeling like doing anything like that would be wrong and really would screw up my life. What do you guys think I should do?

Newbie JonMItz may be famous one day JonMItz may be famous one day JonMItz's Avatar
    Thanks
    first of all, dont do drugs. there are better ways to solve your problems than drugs or alcohol

lots of people have had similar things happen to them in high school.
    i see there being two options:

1) stay away from her for a week or so.
    maybe she'll start to miss you. seriously, sometimes spending time away helps.
    she might not realize what she lost untill she loses it. (or maybe you'll realize you dont like her as much as you thought)

2) the hardest one, just move on.
    there will be lots of girls just as lovable if not more so in the future (trust me, i know)

and, of course she is a female. she might just have been agrivated today because of physical issues.

Thanks
    Well she just IMed me saying sorry then left. I'm going to stay away from her for like a week and then see if she missed me if she didn't or if she just gets mad at me again in a week then i'll just have to try to move on, but i love her alot. I guess its just puppy love. And i think i won't smoke any weed. Unless something really bad happens tomorrow then i don't know what i'll do.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast