Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Am I crazy? Or in love? or what?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    How about sticking with "i won't smoke any weed" and that way if something bad does happen then you don't have to make the decision when you're at your worst. Better to decide these things ahead of time. It makes things much easier.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its just that there is alot my parents keep me from and its really getting to me badly, and they keep me away from the things that won't lead me to drugs. I bet they think their doing the best thing for me its just that i explain to them and try to reason with them but they don't listen to me. plus this thing with my friend has really gotten to me and i think if i just mess everything up then maybe my parents will see that they screwed up. I know its really stupid but i just can't take it anymore.

What I'm watching Right Now:

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Don't tell me that you are seriously!? Oh geez, I hope i'm not too late.

I can't tell you which path you should take. I won't be standing near you come decision time. But I beg you to please just ask yourself... is what you're doing right?

My MSN is right under my postcount if you feel you need to talk with someone.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    it wasn't one of my prouder moments in life, but i smoked up once to get over a girl. Its not a good idea, trust me. in the end you just end up pushing back your feelings and never dealing with them. eventually the same thing comes back around and all you've succeeded in doing is lowering yourself for the sake of someone that was never worth it. Stay true, be yourself, and dont try to hide from or ignore the pain through those kinds of things. Remember man, whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

The end is important in all things.

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its ok, I didn't smoke any weed. I finally realized that it was a stupid decision, and that girl that girl I like, stopped me. It was a stupid decision and I'm happy that I didn't go through with it. Life does seem to be going good since that day. I'm really sorry for thinking about doing drugs, that should never be the answer. Sorry

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks
    1. I hate to say this but she probably just doesn't want you as a boy friend. I'm not trying to be an assor anything just telling you how I see it. I've been through shit like that before.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel_C
    She was in my biology class to and we talked alot in there together. So we got to know each other really well. Then she was in my algebra 2 class
    She gotta be stupid as hell if she's a year older than you and she's in the same classes as you.

And why put yourself throygh all that heart ache over a girl who obviously doesn't appreciate you?
    Last edited by kryptonic; Mar 04, 2005 at 03:48 PM.
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

Thanks
    Ya, but I'm still going to stick around with her, because she is really great. And we have the same classes because I'm one of those smart kids. I'm in this program with a bunch of other lazy smart kids, and we get to take classes that are more advanced.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4