Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: am i wierd

Newbie randy_orton may be famous one day randy_orton may be famous one day
    Thanks

Unhappy am i wierd

i think i have a serious problem when it comes to male characters that look like women.
    eg raiden from mgs2

do i need therapy?
    Last edited by randy_orton; Feb 20, 2005 at 08:41 AM.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Serious problems like falling in love with them?

Newbie geishagallows may be famous one day geishagallows may be famous one day
    Thanks

Smile its ok!

heh, dont worry about it overcome pride and if you find someone attractive, then hell thats one more option for you! And if its cus u dont want to delude your manly pride because of being attracted to a feminine guy, realize its VERY normal, and if you excepted it that would be more of a boost than the pride thing...
    undefinedundefinedI've never been to the moon, but I know no flowers grow there, from the blue star I wished to be on, I am forever bare. For I'm the flower, there is no other...the mirror is the blue...

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    O_o what exactly would be your issue ....
    are you afraid of them, but are attracted to them ? I don't think you have issues, male characters look like girls anyway. . . @_@; I'm once again confused.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie neko boso may be famous one day neko boso may be famous one day neko boso's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah you relly need to explain it some more but i agree with mamimi_rue some guys on the games look like girls so no you dont need therapy
    one by one the penguins steal my sanity

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    The guy characters look like girls especially in anime-based games, But if you are attracted to these characters lovingly like, then you may be gay. And homosexually is something you're born with, and can't be cured.

But if you're afraid of them don't worry, they creep me out too.

if BS ever had a face it was this guys soopermuse may be famous one day soopermuse may be famous one day soopermuse's Avatar
    Thanks
    its simple, you have the defective homosexual gene

Newbie sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland's Avatar
    i'm a girl, I live in toronto ontario canada and no its not always cold up here.
    Thanks
    dont worry, i have a male friend who constantly calls his male friend sexy and believe me this guy is all streight.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast