Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: am i wierd

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Are you suuure? (I can't help but think we've turned this thread into slamming gay users...)

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by randy_orton
    i think i have a serious problem when it comes to male characters that look like women.
    eg raiden from mgs2

do i need therapy?
    Thats because the Raiden character was originally designed to be a female and then Hideo Kojima decided to go with a male character but they decided to keep the weird hair and style.

The whole gay in games thing simple solution dont play them.Jan

Newbie naota may be famous one day naota may be famous one day naota's Avatar
    Thanks
    The only game character I know of that's male and looks like a female is the main character from "Bujin Guy" (sorry if I didn't spell that right). It's supposed to be from the makers of cowboy bebop and trigun, not sure if it's released in America yet though.

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Newbie geishagallows may be famous one day geishagallows may be famous one day
    Thanks

Angry tsk tsk

You guys are using the term homosexual, and that is so incorrect, hes seeing a female character, even though the person may trueely be a male, there is not a THING wrong with it, and nobody say otherwise, I know Im right! By the way, you should all watch the crieing game and MAYBE youll understand the difference between confusion, heterosexuality, and homosexuality, the theories arent such difficult terms as to delude your perception, or it may be for people who will try to prove something false, or mock me in some form or another, wel pleease, no flames! (ha ha just flamers, god Im just as bad...)
    undefinedundefinedI've never been to the moon, but I know no flowers grow there, from the blue star I wished to be on, I am forever bare. For I'm the flower, there is no other...the mirror is the blue...

Newbie abandoned_hope may be famous one day abandoned_hope may be famous one day abandoned_hope's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nothing's wrong with you. You probably just like the part where the characters look like females. You should see what my friend does with the characters they like from a game... *shudders* creepy... Anyway, back to the point. You don't need help...

Dreams die,
    Memories lost,
    And all hope is forgotten...

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Gah... I hate games with the characters that have 'Confused Gender Disorder'. They bother me.

My only solution - Stab your eyes out. Ask Hassun, he'll know how.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by randy_orton
    i think i have a serious problem when it comes to male characters that look like women.
    eg raiden from mgs2

do i need therapy?
    Actually I know alot of people who hate trying to guess someone's gender. It can be annoying. You're not alone.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2