Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: American Dad

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

American Dad

Its not as good as Family Guy, but it is working its way up. I personally love that alien dude, Roger.

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's an alright show, honestly I think they have to many shows like that out now. You know, adult comedy animation. It's funny and all, but I just don't have that much time to watch all of them.

Newbie ninjaStan may be famous one day ninjaStan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i like american dad, it's pretty funny. it's not as good as family guy is, but it's a new show.

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    I actually like it better only because I think Family Guy has kinda gone down hill and is getting repetitive where American Dad has just started and they have those jokes that just catch you off guard.
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

Newbie Haruko may be famous one day Haruko may be famous one day Haruko's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's OK!!! I personally like Roger alot. Like that episode where the daughter was a stripper and roger was pretending to be the daughter too so the kid would get a date to the school dance. That was really cute.

Newbie Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound's Avatar
    Thanks
    American Dad is alright, but it can't really compare to family guy, Family guy is just so funny, I literally cannot stop laughing, plus, because it's adult humour, you don't get fanposts like this

"OMG! LOLZ! FAMILY GUY IS SO FUNNY! LOLZ! ROFLMAO!"

ugh...sickening

Newbie ninjaStan may be famous one day ninjaStan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    one thing i like about american dad is the theme song. cacthy tune

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruko
    It's OK!!! I personally like Roger alot. Like that episode where the daughter was a stripper and roger was pretending to be the daughter too so the kid would get a date to the school dance. That was really cute.
    That was a good one. My personal favorite is when Roger had to go out with the fat ugly girl. Hilarious!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast