Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: American girl dolls

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry American girl dolls

The cute little dolls that have been selling for years donate to a charity called Girls inc. that sounds like a very good deed right? Well it is but other groups are protesting the poor dolls because of the charity that over half their sales goes to. See Girls Inc supports abortion and the acception of gays and much more than that. Which I believe is no problem at all. I think we should protest the protesters who are ruining the joy those dolls brought to many young girls and the help they supplied a rightful charity. Its the holidays and I think that good will towards all is an idea that no longer exists.will it ever?

o yeah and Mattel the supplier of these dolls is with drawing its next years donation promise because they reportedly didn't understand what the charity was for.
    hypocrites
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Newbie SamIam may be famous one day SamIam may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: American girl dolls

Quote Originally Posted by Tithe
    The cute little dolls that have been selling for years donate to a charity called Girls inc. that sounds like a very good deed right? Well it is but other groups are protesting the poor dolls because of the charity that over half their sales goes to. See Girls Inc supports abortion and the acception of gays and much more than that. Which I believe is no problem at all. I think we should protest the protesters who are ruining the joy those dolls brought to many young girls and the help they supplied a rightful charity. Its the holidays and I think that good will towards all is an idea that no longer exists.will it ever?

o yeah and Mattel the supplier of these dolls is with drawing its next years donation promise because they reportedly didn't understand what the charity was for.
    hypocrites
    IMO the portion of sales that went to fund abortion clinics and gay rights should be temporarily redirected to the fund for enlightened tolerance ... its motto would be ...

"Seek the truth before a lie finds you"

Its purpose ... to educate/reeducate individuals who cling to less than egalitarian views.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, im one that would be with the protesters. I dont believe in abortion, and would not give any of my money to support it.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Well, im one that would be with the protesters. I dont believe in abortion, and would not give any of my money to support it.
    well abortian is not something to believe in, you have to accept it and i do, every single lady out there should have her own choice on abortion, i mean if you dont want it, then you dont wnat it..

Otaku raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm i dont live in the US so i dont know what you are talking about anyone got a picture or link to a picture of one so those of us that dont know what they are can see :P
    Full Metal Alchemist - Anime news information and lots of fun.
    Anime Gallery - Check out the image gallery for some cool anime pictures.
    Anime Forums - Join my anime forums and help us grow while talking about what you love best anime!

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

we are willing to kill outside our species at a moments notice, but when you get inside our species, it is suddenly immorral.......im confused....

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mechataku
    we are willing to kill outside our species at a moments notice, but when you get inside our species, it is suddenly immorral.......im confused....
    there's the old debate that the fetus isn't really considered "human" so it's not really considered "inhumane" to abort a fetus
    but when it comes to controversial topics such as abortion, I like to stay neutral
    as for homosexuality, I have nothing against it and these protesters are nothing more than bigots
    let me guess, they're an angry group of soccer moms and overzealous Christians?
    oh, I have nothing against Christianity itself
    I just have a problem with the kind of people that persecute and discriminate others for their "alternate" lifestyles
    pitiful, just pitiful
    what a waste of humanity
    don't you just hate hate?
    I love my girlfriend.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    I just have a problem with the kind of people that persecute and discriminate others for their "alternate" lifestyles
    pitiful, just pitiful
    what a waste of humanity
    don't you just hate hate?

They dont object to it just on the fact that its an "alternate" lifestyle. It the point that it goes against their religion or beliefs. People could have an "alternate" lifestyle of polygamy or the occult. I'd be against that too, because its against my beliefs.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast