Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

American Idol

What do you all think of American Idol?

I think it's kewl once its nearing the end (that is if I like a contestant)

But the Premiers and what not are just FUNNY. AH it's so sad the way people are sometimes!!!

Also Who in past years have you wanted to win but didn't?

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: American Idol

Donno y I just never watch the show, I dont find it as interesting as u guys.

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate American Idol, maybe its just because I hate reality tv, the only person i actually like that won on the show was Kelly Clarkston

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

funny...
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks

Just another reality show that Fox is trying to milk for all the money it can squeeze out of it. Same ol' crap that they were doing five years ago, repetitive, mindless, and easily forgetable. TV these days is just a sea of trash and programs directed towards the average viewer, whom, I hate to say, isn't highly intelligent. People dont want to have to think about anything while zoning out in front of the tube and its trash like this that prevents anything decent from coming around. There hasnt been anything innovative or original since this whole damn reality craze hit. When will it end!?! WHEN!!!!!

At least talk about the one good show on Fox. 24 now thats a show that actually has some effort put into it. Something that makes you think and keeps you in suspense.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

As much as I enjoy the start of the show it gets really boring particually when they make three seasons of it and then make so many spin offs ie New Zealand and Australian it becomes a bit to much to handle

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy-Chan
    I hate American Idol, maybe its just because I hate reality tv, the only person i actually like that won on the show was Kelly Clarkston

Kelly Clarkson was there? Kool.

I like Simon in AI cuz he insults the ppl, then they insult him bak, then they fight....Simon's such a jerk JK
    Kastelic's creation

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

American Idol's all right.. I don't normally watch much of the first few stages... then when the contestants get narrowed down to about 12 or so, I start watching more regularly. ^^

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast