View Poll Results: (1st): Is Mud-Slinging going on between the USA and Canada? (2nd): If so, should it?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it is going on. (you can vote twice)

15 88.24%
  • No, it is not going on. (you can vote twice)

1 5.88%
  • Yes, it should stop. (you can vote twice)

7 41.18%
  • No, it should not stop. (you can vote twice)

5 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: America's and Canada's Opinions of Each Other

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: America's and Canada's Opinions of Each Other

I don't really pay attention to either countries
    don't really care
    I live in America so I have to love it and I'm just comfortable where I am right now so... yeah...
    I have family up in Canada and I love snow, so I have nothing against it so... yeah...
    good times
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey! I think the Canadians are the nicest people on the face of the planet. They let me do all sorts of things on them while I was in Korea, and as long as I wasn't charging them, they didn't care. In fact, afterwards, they offered to show me around town since I was only there for a month...

Newbie inuyasha99 may be famous one day inuyasha99 may be famous one day inuyasha99's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi
    Canada... has a lot of mooses...

meeses...

and they always have something bad to say about Americans... but never TO Americans...

COME ON CANADA!!! WE ALL KNOW AMERICA IS MUCH-LESS-THAN-PERFECT!!! STAND UP AND FIGHT!!! NO NEED TO RUN!!!

::SK says::

then again, that is something about us Americans... we're very aggressive AND defensive... lemme just say one thing about Canada...

lock your doors, i might visit (there's a reason why there's locks on there)...
    okk....shit...micheal moore said that we dont use locks but guess what...we do...

Newbie inuyasha99 may be famous one day inuyasha99 may be famous one day inuyasha99's Avatar
    Thanks

but one thing is true....most of america doesnt like liberals....liberal thinkers or liberal politicans (howard stern or john kerry)....it true what was said earlier....that if someone is called a liberal in the states, that is not used to say what their views are, but is used as a derrogitory term (most of the time).

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

what Canada needs in order to become well known around the world is a good bunch of immigrant workers. Immigrants workers had made USA the biggest country in the world. When are you gonna see a white folk cleaning the streets, working their ass off as immigrants do, cleaning bathrooms etc....

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    what Canada needs in order to become well known around the world is a good bunch of immigrant workers. Immigrants workers had made USA the biggest country in the world. When are you gonna see a white folk cleaning the streets, working their ass off as immigrants do, cleaning bathrooms etc....
    We had a huge problem with illegal immigrants coming over here a few years ago. There was one summer where we just got a boatload of boatloads of people trying to get in to Canada. There had to be at least 5 incidents within 2 months where derelict boats were filled to the brim with illegal immigrants, and they'd land on BC shore lines and book it. The boats were ready to sink at any moment, and the government had to hold all the immigrants in different prisons throughout the province, before they were shipped back.

Canada considers itself as a 'melting pot' country, where different cultures intermingle and aren't forced to assimilate, so immigrants aren't really noticed as much as in the US, where the notion of immigration and starting a new life was really pressed back in the old days.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Nemu
    Hey! I think the Canadians are the nicest people on the face of the planet. They let me do all sorts of things on them while I was in Korea, and as long as I wasn't charging them, they didn't care. In fact, afterwards, they offered to show me around town since I was only there for a month...
    what the hell are u talking about....okkk....urrr a bit creppy...canadians arent like aliens...we are similar to americans in most ways....we just work differently....more liberally...

Quote Originally Posted by Chubz
    We had a huge problem with illegal immigrants coming over here a few years ago. There was one summer where we just got a boatload of boatloads of people trying to get in to Canada. There had to be at least 5 incidents within 2 months where derelict boats were filled to the brim with illegal immigrants, and they'd land on BC shore lines and book it. The boats were ready to sink at any moment, and the government had to hold all the immigrants in different prisons throughout the province, before they were shipped back.

Canada considers itself as a 'melting pot' country, where different cultures intermingle and aren't forced to assimilate, so immigrants aren't really noticed as much as in the US, where the notion of immigration and starting a new life was really pressed back in the old days.

we're more of a mosiac....like a blanket....weaving different cultures together....instead the american policy of the "melting pot".....we value everyone equally....not just our citizens but also foreign students, tourists, and ppl with PR cards (perament resident card)....

...but y do americans feel that being a liberal is wrong? john kerry should have won....he was more open, respecting of other countries and wanting to form alliances instead of put america futher behind socially...
    Last edited by inuyasha99; Jan 11, 2006 at 09:30 AM.

Newbie Captcanada may be famous one day Captcanada may be famous one day Captcanada's Avatar
    well this could be a stretch but i think im in a house
    Thanks

americans like to view themselves as the best. i hear it all the time f canada and all this crap... but the fact of the matter is were bigger and better ha ha ha because even tho america has tanks and switzerland has banks they can keep them thanks cuz they just dont ammount because when you get down to it you find out what the truth is....... it isnt what you do with it... its the size that counts!!! (arrogent worms) umm yeah mudslinging.... happens mostly americans who cast the first stone. not that canada doesnt throw back. now funny stuff canada owns 2wice as many guns as america and has like 1/8 as manny hommicides. and personally i do not belive that bush is a bad man. i think he is a good president and sure people will always hate on canada, and all i have to say is get over it. canada rocks and someday people will see it. and i already have seen many who have noticed. there are a lot of good things to both countries. and its only the retards who hate on eachother. no offence to anyone. (and i dobt they will ever see canada as terrorists)
    OH CANADA MY HOME AND NATIVE LAND!!! *although i live in NOR CAL
    To all u Rockers out there... Rock on
    AO Fan Clan

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast