View Poll Results: (1st): Is Mud-Slinging going on between the USA and Canada? (2nd): If so, should it?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it is going on. (you can vote twice)

15 88.24%
  • No, it is not going on. (you can vote twice)

1 5.88%
  • Yes, it should stop. (you can vote twice)

7 41.18%
  • No, it should not stop. (you can vote twice)

5 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: America's and Canada's Opinions of Each Other

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: America's and Canada's Opinions of Each Other

Quote Originally Posted by inuyasha99
    finally ppl are making sense.....okk....then y r american troops in Iraq? and can it said that Iraqis view Americans as terrorists? its sad...both americans and iraqis have to die....horrible....one of those enlisted americans troopers was a canadian so its a lost...and so many peacekeepers die.....just to stop all this war...
    politics politics . . .its all politics that made this world a mess. OTW we would all live in peace wit ourselves...ah...what man make man destroys...

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

any time the usa want to they could take canada.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rock on
    any time the usa want to they could take canada.
    Thanks for the update CNN.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

...sometimes (or most times), we think Canadians are cowards... all talk and no show... they complain of things that have been occurring for years and years, yet they don't do anything else other than complain.

And when they do something, we can hardly notice the difference.

O_o ...sorry, but if Canada really doesn't like what America is doing, then they should DO SOMETHING THAT COUNTS AND BE MORE OUTSPOKEN ABOUT IT.

¬_¬ Canada, even if you say you're being really loud and proud of your protests... we sure aren't hearing a single thing about it... and when we do, we don't pay attention to it. Try something else...

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

this is how Canada protested against a Walmart being opened...

yeah...

this is why Americans don't pay attention when Canada starts bi-... complaining...

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi
    this is how Canada protested against a Walmart being opened...

yeah...

this is why Americans don't pay attention when Canada starts bi-... complaining...
    lol, now i never knew about that. Its not that Canada is complaining walmart being open because it is an American giant superstore. Right now i don't feel like explaining why wal-mart is bad, just google walmartization.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah... the funny part was that the guy who started it all REALLY needed a job but complained that Walmart didn't have unions (which does suck, don't get me wrong) and the reporter said "well... didn't you really need a job?"

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm glade i live in australia away from all of this, we don't really have any problems with other countries, and to me ppl from canada seem really nice and i don't mind americans either (but they can be big headed at times), i reckon all this stuff is just hype up by the media to make the news more interesting.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast