Thread: amv.org

Newbie l2urouni may be famous one day l2urouni may be famous one day l2urouni's Avatar
    Thanks

amv.org

hmm...anyone like going to animemusicvideos.org?

i like watching amv's...especially when they're good. usually naruto, dragonball, and linkin park are overused there though so i try to stay away from them. just wondering if anyone was interested.

if u register at the site, you'll have to wait 2 weeks until u can d/l amv's but its well worth the wait.

so yea...hope u enjoy.

oh yea i'm new at it and have only made 3 amv's and they're not so great. if you want to check them out, my username there is l2urouni

Newbie Amanda may be famous one day Amanda may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by l2urouni
    hmm...anyone like going to animemusicvideos.org?

i like watching amv's...especially when they're good. usually naruto, dragonball, and linkin park are overused there though so i try to stay away from them. just wondering if anyone was interested.

if u register at the site, you'll have to wait 2 weeks until u can d/l amv's but its well worth the wait.

so yea...hope u enjoy.

oh yea i'm new at it and have only made 3 amv's and they're not so great. if you want to check them out, my username there is l2urouni

my best friend made a few for my forums board,

i think he made them using flash,

http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_wild_...urf/index.php?

Newbie DJFlipD may be famous one day DJFlipD may be famous one day DJFlipD's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do enjoy watching a good amv. I have several d/led onto my computer. I think the ability to make them is a great thing so keep trying and eventually you'll be great. I on the other hand will just stick to making wallies anyway if you can find it I suggest Rurouni Kenshin to Frozen my madonna really really good AMV

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    amv.org is a cool place to get soem amvs. I havent downloaded many but the ones I have are good.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    my fav ones so far have to be 1.) where they mixed cowboy bebop and trigun together to the tune of paint it black. 2.) final fantasy (o fortuna) remix.

The end is important in all things.

Newbie AzzKcr may be famous one day AzzKcr may be famous one day
    Thanks

One of the Best AMV's Ever

I dont know if they have it on amv.org or not but i got it on kazaa

whether you like dbz or not this is a fantastic amv its done to Metallica's Hero of the day and its Dragonball they use for the video but its a amazingly well done amv.

Completely ROCKS!!

I've downloaded over 5 gig of AMV's in my time mostly through kazaa

I lost quite a bit thrrough HDD failure but still have 3 Gig or so

That paint it Black AMV is sweet but the vid quality is low

Another good one is a Gokuv's Vegeta amv dome with chop suey by System of a Down.