Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: the Andy Milonokis show

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the Andy Milonokis show

Quote Originally Posted by jfreedan
    Andy Milonakis is not a "fat kid". He's actually an adult with a rare disorder that makes him appear much younger than he actually is.
    That's the first time I've heard of that. What disorder do you speak of?

His skits arent for everyone, but even I see his humor at times. Expecially when he harrasses a delivery-guy who comes to deliver flowers or pizza to his apartment.
    I've seen those. It seemed it was the same pizza guy that kept coming over, even then, nothing happened, I think once he just put his shoe in the pizza and yelled at the guy. [sarcastic]Really funny indeed.[/sarcastic]

In the least, you got to give props to a guy who managed to make a career out of what was originally making funny videos and posting them on the internet.
    Well, excuse me, for not running a background check on the guy. Also, I've not once seen/heard any of his videos.

Newbie jfreedan may be famous one day jfreedan may be famous one day
    Thanks

He has a growth disorder, I forget the name of it. It's pretty well known though, hes been interviewed a lot and was on the Jimmy Kimel show talking about it before. He's not a kid, hes about 29 I think, which makes him almost 30.

He's also pretty smart, since he took advantage of his medical problem to propel him into stardom.

And you might have heard of his videos before if you pay attention to internet memes. His most famous one was "The Super Bowl is Gay".

Also, you dont need to have such a bad attitude. It's not my fault you reprimanded someone for not knowing how to spell his name and then it turned you didnt either
    Last edited by jfreedan; Aug 07, 2005 at 11:14 PM.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

He's also pretty smart, since he took advantage of his medical problem to propel him into stardom.
    He took advantage of his medical problem to be famous? Something about that sounds so wrong. If you call that smart, then so be it.

And you might have heard of his videos before if you pay attention to internet memes. His most famous one was "The Super Bowl is Gay".
    Never heard of it. Please try again.

Also, you dont need to have such a bad attitude. It's not my fault you reprimanded someone for not knowing how to spell his name and then it turned you didnt either
    What bad attitude? I don't like him, or his show, I think it's pointless (although I realize most of our television is). So what is the big deal?

Also, about the spelling thing, don't take it so serious next time, I was messing around. Furthermore, like I said, I don't care about him or his show, so I am less likely to spell his name right.

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG. Well, I guess you can see that he's older in his face, and he does have adult friends. But the things he does are so childish. You can't help but think he's a kid.

Newbie jfreedan may be famous one day jfreedan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145
    He took advantage of his medical problem to be famous? Something about that sounds so wrong. If you call that smart, then so be it.
    Sounds wrong? Let's explore this:

1) He's about 30 years old, and looks like a freakin 15 yr old. A fat one at that. You think hes gonna score well with the ladies looking as he does? Something tells me he probally hasnt had much of a stable dating life because of his medical problem which he cant help.

2) Being that he looks 15 yrs old, hes had to deal with people such as yourself who judge him on the way he looks. So hes most likely had to deal with a lot of people negatively stereotyping him, and being suspicious about him when he does -anything-; like go into a bar, drive a car, or apply for a job. Hell, think about what his life probally was like when he was ACTUALLY 15 yrs old. He must be been treated horribly at school.

So yes, when essentially society makes him an outcast because he looks a certain way, and he cannot possibly help that, I'd say hes freakin brilliant to USE that outcast label to make himself famous.

I'm starting to get the impression your just angry because you dont have your own TV show and he does ;p

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

I don't see why you are saying the Silverskater has a bad attitude when he definately doesn't. He's just expressing that fact that he hates the show. And he's doing it quite nicely.

I don't really care for the show too much. I've seen it a couple of times and the only times I found myself laughing was because I was dilusional (hell, everything is mad funny when you are). Some of the skits were funny but I gotta admit that most of them were downright awful.
    Too cool for a sig.

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

That's why its called a DEBATE forum. It wouldn't be a debate if it was all one sided. Just because we all don't agree on what silverskater is saying, doesn't mean we shouldn't respect it.

Thanks

2) Being that he looks 15 yrs old, hes had to deal with people such as yourself who judge him on the way he looks.
    I don't make fun/have problems with people of his size, but he gets it coming to him, acting the way he does.

I'm starting to get the impression your just angry because you dont have your own TV show and he does ;p
    Man... If I had my own TV show, it would be the bestest. Great move for whatever station picks me up. I'd rule TV.

Second of all, who said I'm angry? More tired, than angry right now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast