Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 31

Thread: the Andy Milonokis show

  1. #17
    Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    459
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: the Andy Milonokis show

    Bestest? If he looks 15 now when he's around 30, emagine how he looked when he was 15.

  2. #18
    Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    1,043
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: the Andy Milonokis show

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri79
    Bestest? If he looks 15 now when he's around 30, emagine how he looked when he was 15.
    Jfreedan was right about one thing, it must have been hard growing up like that. It's really nothing funny, and to be honest, it's kind of sad seeing him running around like he does on his show, wether or not he's a "star" now.

  3. #19
    Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    459
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: the Andy Milonokis show

    Is that condition any different from what Gary Coleman and other people suffer from? That just crossed my mind.

  4. #20
    Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: the Andy Milonokis show

    Quote Originally Posted by jfreedan
    Andy Milonakis is not a "fat kid". He's actually an adult with a rare disorder that makes him appear much younger than he actually is.

    His skits arent for everyone, but even I see his humor at times. Expecially when he harrasses a delivery-guy who comes to deliver flowers or pizza to his apartment.

    In the least, you got to give props to a guy who managed to make a career out of what was originally making funny videos and posting them on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by jfreedan
    Sounds wrong? Let's explore this:

    1) He's about 30 years old, and looks like a freakin 15 yr old. A fat one at that. You think hes gonna score well with the ladies looking as he does? Something tells me he probally hasnt had much of a stable dating life because of his medical problem which he cant help.

    2) Being that he looks 15 yrs old, hes had to deal with people such as yourself who judge him on the way he looks. So hes most likely had to deal with a lot of people negatively stereotyping him, and being suspicious about him when he does -anything-; like go into a bar, drive a car, or apply for a job. Hell, think about what his life probally was like when he was ACTUALLY 15 yrs old. He must be been treated horribly at school.

    So yes, when essentially society makes him an outcast because he looks a certain way, and he cannot possibly help that, I'd say hes freakin brilliant to USE that outcast label to make himself famous.

    Would you happen to have any concrete proof or articles I might be able to look at to confirm that all the information you say is true?


    Quote Originally Posted by jfreedan
    Also, you dont need to have such a bad attitude
    Quote Originally Posted by jfreedan
    I'm starting to get the impression your just angry because you dont have your own TV show and he does ;p
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbuffetking
    I don't see why you are saying the Silverskater has a bad attitude when he definately doesn't. He's just expressing that fact that he hates the show. And he's doing it quite nicely.
    SilverSkater145, it's your character render in your sig(also the fact that its fiery red, meaning anger) that looks angry. So, the person associates you with your sig, thus thinking you're angry every single time you comment.


    It's up to the individual to like the show. I won't say I do or don't like it, but I'll just see how many seasons it goes, if it does go more than one season, that is. If it were up to me, I would have them bring back the Jackass team, which was pretty much the sole reason I started watching any Music Television at all.

  5. #21
    Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    1,043
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: the Andy Milonokis show

    Quote Originally Posted by BFmastermind
    Would you happen to have any concrete proof or articles I might be able to look at to confirm that all the information you say is true?
    We have yet to see any, and I asked in my first reply to him, asking what the disorder was called.


    Quote Originally Posted by BFmastermind
    SilverSkater145, it's your character render in your sig(also the fact that its fiery red, meaning anger) that looks angry. So, the person associates you with your sig, thus thinking you're angry every single time you comment.
    No kidding? So apparently, my sig is capable of telling everyone my current emotion.. Who would have thought. Maybe I should just give in and have someone make me a pink-colored sig full of sunflowers, roses, hearts, and candy. Any one up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by BFmastermind
    If it were up to me, I would have them bring back the Jackass team.
    Agreed. Jackass and Viva La Bam are the only reasons I turn MTV on, excluding a few random times when I watch other programs here and there.

  6. #22
    Otaku fatsobob may be famous one day fatsobob may be famous one day
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: the Andy Milonokis show

    The show is stupidly funny.
    That is all that can be said of it.
    I laugh my ass off at stuff like that, but then again, Im still a little immature as far as comedy goes. I still laugh at fart jokes sometimes.

  7. #23
    11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Rock Hill, SC
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: the Andy Milonokis show

    Its a decent show but sometimes it feels like he's trying too hard. It doesnt seem natural like say Tom Green and the Jackass crew when they acted like retards.

  8. #24
    Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    my personal safehaven
    Posts
    557
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts

    Talking Re: the Andy Milonokis show

    Weird, hilarious, and stupid. But why does this milonokis kid act so retarded?
    Last edited by Tano-kun; Aug 08, 2005 at 08:00 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts