Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: the Andy Milonokis show

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the Andy Milonokis show

Quote Originally Posted by Tano-kun
    But why does this milonokis kid act so retarded?
    Money and a TV show, thanks to MTV.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

hey that show is funny and so is Stankervision....I love shows that don't really have a point to it don't u?
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145
    What do I think of a stupid, fat, attention whoring fat boy on MTV?

How is this fat kid funny? Because he runs around yelling at people in the street, or yells at his toaster and what not?

I saw the first 10 minutes of the premiere, until the first commercial came on. That's all I needed to see to know never to turn it on again. Just another useless POS show MTV made. It should be thrown in the garbage with: Room Raiders, Date my mom (I mean wtf), Next, and countless others.
    I agree with you 100% dude. Things like that should never be aired man. Horrible and a huge waste of money to air that show.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

i hate the show. its pointless. MTV today sucks. they barely show musicvideos and when they do its only about 30 seconds of it. mtv is on its decline and has been due for it for a long time
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

MTV sucks why they don't make a show about real ppl, like chlidren that don't have parents.

Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145
    No kidding? So apparently, my sig is capable of telling everyone my current emotion.. Who would have thought. Maybe I should just give in and have someone make me a pink-colored sig full of sunflowers, roses, hearts, and candy. Any one up for it?
    Only some members do that. Mostly new members pm me asking why am I so mad...it's because of my new Kazuma signature. Of course, not everyone makes the mistake of mixing typed words with images of emotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tano-kun
    Weird, hilarious, and stupid. But why does this milonokis kid act so retarded?
    That's what me and Silverskater145 are trying to find out from jfreedan.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza
    I love shows that don't really have a point to it don't u?
    Not many people do. Music Television is taking a chance with this show, possibly experimenting to see what viewers like. Of course there's more to it than that, but I won't bother with the details.

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched the show again yesturday. Its still hard to believe he's thirty. Has anybody actually found some officially proof of this disorder?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4