Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Angel - TV Show

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Angel - TV Show

Has anyone ever seen it? I myself loved David. Pissed me off how they ended the show. What are your thoughts on it overall?
    Seduced by Flesh

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Talking David ummmmmm.

I love watching Buffy and Angel!!! David is a man i think most girls want to be with!!! It was a really stupid ending of the show!!!! It started off really well! But on the last series it went Kaput!!!!!! But i still watched it.

SaZxXx

"The Proble is Choice"
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really didn't like the last season...I liked the new addition of Spike but the plot went into a downwards spiral....And the ending....I mean, Angel gave up the only chance he ever had to become human...hum...wasn't that the whole point of his quest in the first place....And I was so pissed that we lost Fred to this immortal she-demon or whatever...I saw on a magazine that was a special Angel edition that the show might come back as either a movie or a made for tv movie....That would be cool, as long as it gives the chance to wrap the series better than the television...

DAMN YOU WB !!!

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    The last season was amazing to me.
    Seduced by Flesh

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Electrastar
    I really didn't like the last season...I liked the new addition of Spike but the plot went into a downwards spiral....And the ending....I mean, Angel gave up the only chance he ever had to become human...hum...wasn't that the whole point of his quest in the first place....And I was so pissed that we lost Fred to this immortal she-demon or whatever...I saw on a magazine that was a special Angel edition that the show might come back as either a movie or a made for tv movie....That would be cool, as long as it gives the chance to wrap the series better than the television...
    I do agree with you about the Spike bit, he did add a bit of humour to the show, they could have gotten red of receptionist! she was so annoying and pointless. Gun was also a good character, i thought they were going to bring back Fred..... The demon thing was stupid..she was cool. it would be good if there was another episiode but they must have run out ideas.

| Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie Sadistic_Spike may be famous one day Sadistic_Spike may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Personally, myself. I loved James. James was the best, hell Spike rocked. I'm not much into David, I didn't like his character. I don't know why. Just didn't like Angel. Though, when Angel and Spike interacted in Season 5, that was better. A good start for Angel and Spike.
    Ta.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thought the show was incredable, haha.

My favorite character would be either Angel or Spike.

Although I was dissapointed that the show ended, I must say that the ending was pretty sweet since it wasn't your average good triumphs over evil type of thing.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Thanks
    I think to me, it was wierd to let Angels son gain back his memory, seeing was Angel wanted him to have a better life so to speak, stupid storyline that was!

Do you think that should have cross-overs between Buffy and Angel as they did in the early seasons or not?? It could have been interesting. Although Angel appared near the end of buffy, would have been nice to see a bit Buffy in Angel or other characters atleast.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast