Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anger Management!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Anger Management!

Hello Respected AO members,

Anger is a mental state that we all experience on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. A full-fledged rage that triggers our brain to do attain a state of stupidity! Some lose partial control, while others lose total control of their thought, and let other's doings be the charioteer of their mind. Then again, we are just humans, and this behavior is normal and just, if destruction is not the result. We come across, each day, at things that stir us to provoke anger. Okay. Enough of my uninteresting speech on anger!

So, I ask, what do you all do to control anger? Are you an irascible (easily angered) person? What methods do you employ to calm yourself down under anger-provoking situations?

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anger Management!

I just calm down and think over. I was taught that anger hurts us the most because the person whom you're angry at don't suffer as much as you do and the others don't care.
    Last edited by Rave_Grip; Jan 26, 2006 at 09:26 PM.

Newbie itachi8456 may be famous one day itachi8456 may be famous one day itachi8456's Avatar
    Thanks

i hit my hit my head on a brick wall untill i cant i got a hard head i can headbut harder than my punch lol seriously i do that and i get angred prety hard but i get annoyed by people that now how

p.s. i can controll my anger the other way by thinking of good times bt the first ones funner

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a very level headed person who frankly you couldn't get me angry if you tried, anger is an excuse that people use to cover their irresponsible actions in a moment when they refused to check their emotions. I mean really what words can someone say that really merits anger? Or what could one do that would cause anger, I understand maybe if someone did some horrorible act to someone you cared for but is maybe the only case. Just my thoughts.

Newbie samuraigirl may be famous one day samuraigirl may be famous one day samuraigirl's Avatar
    Thanks

i usuallly just try and take my mind off of what im angry about ...or i just deal with it...i eventually just get over it(i get over things very fast)

Newbie Negami may be famous one day Negami may be famous one day Negami's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    I am a very level headed person who frankly you couldn't get me angry if you tried, anger is an excuse that people use to cover their irresponsible actions in a moment when they refused to check their emotions. I mean really what words can someone say that really merits anger? Or what could one do that would cause anger, I understand maybe if someone did some horrorible act to someone you cared for but is maybe the only case. Just my thoughts.
    I fully agree with everything that you said, Chief-kun. Same here, it is very hard to piss me off. Like Chief-kun, it is extremely hard to get Kedar-kun mad. I tried several times, but I failed. Hehe. Negami never gives up. I will still try my best to get Kedar-kun pissed off. Hehe. My grandma told me to sing a song backwards whenever you get angry...a way to divert your mind.

Newbie FallOutBoy may be famous one day FallOutBoy may be famous one day FallOutBoy's Avatar
    an even more vast and superior place than Zui Quan
    Thanks

i get quietly angry, i try not to show my anger, i use to get angry at every1 but it got me no where but now it seems that if i dont show my anger ppl like me better. but lately most things have been pushing me close to the edge of my old ways. i feel like i wanna explode no matter how small the problem.
    ~withering away in your love~

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

anger is partly insanity...thats when u can't control urself...it takes a level head to keep it cool...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast