Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anger Management!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anger Management!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chan
    anger is partly insanity...thats when u can't control urself...it takes a level head to keep it cool...
    I don't believe in insanity, that is a legal BS jargon. Seriously it isn't a physiological term at all. I think that "insanity" is an excuse for people so they won't have to deal with their actions or as an escape from a harsh punishment for their crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by FallOutBoy
    i get quietly angry, i try not to show my anger, i use to get angry at every1 but it got me no where but now it seems that if i dont show my anger ppl like me better. but lately most things have been pushing me close to the edge of my old ways. i feel like i wanna explode no matter how small the problem.
    I think that you are more irritated and you feel this from some deeper problem you are hurting from but don’t know how to deal with, thus every thing puts you on edge because you have no other way to vent. If you stop and really examine your life maybe you will find what is really causing those suppressed feelings, and that will cause them not to stay suppressed anymore allowing you to deal with them
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Jan 26, 2006 at 10:07 PM.

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

pleading insanity still works doesn't it?

count ten before you strike...

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I do experience a few anger bursts here and there, but I have learned to deceive my own mind to consider people's harsh words as well wishes. See, I took your words my Monk!!! They work. Other ways that I control anger: Meditation and just by looking at your friendly face, my Monk. Your eyes wipe the anger out of my mind!
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chan
    pleading insanity still works doesn't it?

count ten before you strike...
    Because we have a screwed up legal system, but hey it is still the best thing going so how can I complain. I will say that catching yourself (meaning becoming aware of your state) is 90% of the battle if you realize you have become agitated then you can take the steps to cool off hopefully before doing any damage

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

lol Mauyra i enjoy seeing girl angry, its sorta cute for em,

as for me!!!!!, no....to tell the truth i rarely to never get to a point of anger that i have to shout or despise people., around where i live, some consider me the most oddly calmest people in the world..,

one of my friends ask me once if someone broke my guitar (which i looooovvvee some much, but not compared to ..u know lol), but still, he sasked what would i do?. I said., "probably nothing" then shrugged , he got sort of angry that i wouldnt get angry.

but if it did happen i could see myself snapping and possibly lashing out lol, to calm, i drink tea!, and i drink it all the time., to present today i drank like 4cups..i plan on more tonight., maybe thats the reason why im so "zen"

sorry for being long.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Nothing wrong with getting angry, but its the way u settle it that really matters......no use in killing each other now is there?

I try to settle my anger with words, and try as much as possible not to get physical.....unless the person really ticks me off, or ive had a really bad day.....

But from my experience, its easy to get into a fight, a lot harder to walk away from one...
    Kastelic's creation

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell

as for me!!!!!, no....to tell the truth i rarely to never get to a point of anger that i have to shout or despise people., around where i live, some consider me the most oddly calmest people in the world..,

one of my friends ask me once if someone broke my guitar (which i looooovvvee some much, but not compared to ..u know lol), but still, he sasked what would i do?. I said., "probably nothing" then shrugged , he got sort of angry that i wouldnt get angry.

but if it did happen i could see myself snapping and possibly lashing out lol, to calm, i drink tea!, and i drink it all the time., to present today i drank like 4cups..i plan on more tonight., maybe thats the reason why im so "zen"

sorry for being long.
    wow...if i am 30% like you . . . i wud be a cool dude like you....hey rub some on me...

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell
    Hehe...that is very much true, unless their teeth come out...ugliness...hehe. Some guys try to prefer saucy girls. All that Kedar does when I get mad at him is to stare at me, constantly, and then bursts into laughter. Hehe...
    Last edited by *Mayura*; Jan 26, 2006 at 10:27 PM.
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast