Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anger Management!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anger Management!

Because he thinks "my god she is so cute!" I agree with SasuraiHell sweet girls are very attractive when they get a little heated. As long as they are NOT mad at me and are planning to return to their sweetness soon.
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Jan 26, 2006 at 10:34 PM.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Not me....I h8 seeing a girl get angry.....let alone angry at me. >_<

Sumhow, it justs hurts a lot more when a girl is angry at you....I handle guys a lot easier
    Kastelic's creation

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chan
    wow...if i am 30% like you . . . i wud be a cool dude like you....hey rub some on me...
    lol take this and enjoy

"i am 30% cooler thanks to Sasurai!"
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by *Mayura*
    Hehe...that is very much true, unless their teeth come out...ugliness...hehe. Some guys try to prefer saucy girls. All that Kedar does when I get mad at him is to stare at me, constantly, and then bursts into laughter. Hehe...
    lmao i never laugh so hard just visualizing an angry girl with no teeth and a sign above her that says "ugliness"

lol that staring into someone who's trying to be mad can easily break them into soulfull laughter, ,i did that a couple of times to people. , i have one of those personalities lol

Otaku Nioko may be famous one day Nioko may be famous one day Nioko's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Hello Respected AO members,

Anger is a mental state that we all experience on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. A full-fledged rage that triggers our brain to do attain a state of stupidity! Some lose partial control, while others lose total control of their thought, and let other's doings be the charioteer of their mind. Then again, we are just humans, and this behavior is normal and just, if destruction is not the result. We come across, each day, at things that stir us to provoke anger. Okay. Enough of my uninteresting speech on anger!

So, I ask, what do you all do to control anger? Are you an irascible (easily angered) person? What methods do you employ to calm yourself down under anger-provoking situations?
    Ah. What? An uninteresting speech? I was drooling over my computer, when I was reading your post, Sagara-kun. Anyways, as you already know, I am a girl with short-temper, not before you Sagara-kun, of course. My anger melts before you like ice. ^_^

What some of my love potion, O sweet Kedar?

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks SasuraiHell!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nioko
    Ah. What? An uninteresting speech? I was drooling over my computer, when I was reading your post, Sagara-kun. Anyways, as you already know, I am a girl with short-temper, not before you Sagara-kun, of course. My anger melts before you like ice. ^_^
    hey....whys my computer wet????!!!!

Newbie Negami may be famous one day Negami may be famous one day Negami's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by *Mayura*
    Your eyes wipe the anger out of my mind!
    Oh my god. That is sooo sweet. It bought tears in my eyes. Lovely words! Yes, I also do meditation to calm down. It purely works!

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

for me its hard to get me angery, and i hate seeing other when there angery to. and i'm the only one in my family, beside my mom who don't get angered easily. but my bro and sis steam up easily, and the same goes for my dad. and they get very violent, thx god i'm a monter and they couldn't hurt me even if they try.

man my family is scary.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

yes, i am an irasciple (or however you spell it) person. to let out anger...well....either i don't, i punch something, or bite something (shirt, school supplies, etc) it helps to not fire a retort back. i usually keep my anger in, which i know will one day all flood out. i act so nicely in front of adults, but a living hell otherwise.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast