Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Cruelty

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Animal Cruelty

Well...I had come across a story that a man had neglected his dog(therefor leading to death)And he had only been charged with a class A misderminor and sentenced 1 year in prison with $5000 fine...In my opionion that man should have been prosucuted for murder plain and simple...A slap on the wrist and a crappy fine doesn't teach anything...Please tell me what you think on this as I am very cheesed(pissed)that murder on a dog isn't the same as murder on a human......

And like if you were to murder a human maybe 100 people would hate you for the rest of your life and if anything mostlikely it would be considered manslaughter...If you were to murder the president everybody in an instant would be jumping down your throat and you would probaly get sentanced to death...

I'm ♥mazing!

Newbie conan lover may be famous one day conan lover may be famous one day conan lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Animal Cruelty

i cant image how the dog looks who could hert a poor inasint dog that man must have had seriuos ishues i thnk ur right!

Otaku Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin's Avatar
    Thanks

*raises eyebrows* Haven't you forgotten something? We have a hierarchy of life value. Animals tend to be at the bottom along with those with different values and opinions.
    Conan Lover: Honestly, honey, I know we're lax here, but *please* clean up your spelling. A tad. Just a tad. Thank you.

My LiveJournal --- Tierra de los Meurtos

Newbie conan lover may be famous one day conan lover may be famous one day conan lover's Avatar
    Thanks

okay sorry

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

well the job im hopeing to get when i graduate is working for the ASPCA up in NY. and work aganst animal cruelty. i feel horrible about what happend to that poor dog. but even if i do think that he should be in jail longer with a larger fine. its up to the jugde and poilce. to us. but when i get a job im making sure that thoses horrible people stay in jail a long time!!!

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Newbie Rurouni Miss may be famous one day Rurouni Miss may be famous one day Rurouni Miss's Avatar
    Thanks

I find animal cruelity quite appaling i mean come on what is an animal going to do to you unless you deserve it which this man deserves to be eaten by wild dogs or at least i believe so how can you just neglic a poor little dog its a moral sin. thats what i think
    ~*Rurouni Miss*~

Otaku Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you.
    On topic: I'd like to add that in spite of said "hierarchy of life value" (which I don't agree with, but I don't see bypassing it any time soon), the punishment for animal cruelty should be a great deal worse than it is now. 'Cause... well, torture is sadistic, regardless of whether it's done to a human or animal.

My LiveJournal --- Tierra de los Meurtos

Thanks

i agree i want to become aspca for texas the people who hurt animals should be tourchured his self

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast