Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Cruelty

Otaku Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Animal Cruelty

-_- Fan of eye-for-an-eye, eh?

My LiveJournal --- Tierra de los Meurtos

Newbie conan lover may be famous one day conan lover may be famous one day conan lover's Avatar
    Thanks

i guess so

Newbie tsunade may be famous one day tsunade may be famous one day tsunade's Avatar
    Thanks

So I'm guessing you are also a vegetarian? To stand so strong against one form of cruelty and allow another, such as huge meat producing plants would in a way be very one sided! Would you put an animals life ahead of a human? Would you kill the family dog to eat if your children were starving? Would YOU jump in front of a car to save a dog at the risk of your own life? Would you risk your life to save a child or even a fellow human you don't know? I know I would do anything to avoid pain a suffering to any living thing but yes humans come first so also let me say I do NOT agree with animal cruelty but I do not feel such an act deserves such harsh treatment of a person like a murder charge.

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsunade
    So I'm guessing you are also a vegetarian? To stand so strong against one form of cruelty and allow another, such as huge meat producing plants would in a way be very one sided! Would you put an animals life ahead of a human? Would you kill the family dog to eat if your children were starving? Would YOU jump in front of a car to save a dog at the risk of your own life? Would you risk your life to save a child or even a fellow human you don't know? I know I would do anything to avoid pain a suffering to any living thing but yes humans come first so also let me say I do NOT agree with animal cruelty but I do not feel such an act deserves such harsh treatment of a person like a murder charge.
    Even though animal life isn't valued as much as it should be,People who kill animals(neglect,tourture,ect...)are killing lives...Human or not animals are still intellegent lifeforms..They feel what we feel(on a different scale though)The only I find it acceptable to even 'put an animal to sleep' is if its completely in pain and nothing could be done about it(Yes...Right now I am sounding hypocriticle but think about it...Technology has only come so far for animals than humans...)

Quote Originally Posted by tsunade
    And yes..I am a veggiethumb:

I'm ♥mazing!

Otaku Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin's Avatar
    Thanks

The only I find it acceptable to even 'put an animal to sleep' is if its completely in pain and nothing could be done about it(Yes...Right now I am sounding hypocriticle but think about it...Technology has only come so far for animals than humans...)
    And this is why I support euthanasia. *cackles*
    *ducks nuclear bombs*

My LiveJournal --- Tierra de los Meurtos

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

$5,000 dollars will teach him something. That's a lot of money, and I don't think he was very rich if he couldn't even take care of his dog. I think that the penalties for animal abuse is very fair.

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

But what is the cost of a life....Certianly more than $5000!!!

I'm ♥mazing!

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

All I'm saying is that Congress would never pass a law that calls for the same penalties as murder for animal cruelty that results in death. It is sad, but I don't think it's going to change.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast