Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal rights?

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Animal rights?

People who abuse animals have problems, no offense, well, i take that back, if you abuse an animal for amusement, you have serious problems... Animals should have rights, that would be cool to sit in the movie theatre with your dog again, hehe

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

it all depends on if the animal attacks you you should have thr right to save your salf. if you hurt it for no reason and kill it you should go to jail for a week to 4 weeks no longer

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rock on
    it all depends on if the animal attacks you you should have thr right to save your salf. if you hurt it for no reason and kill it you should go to jail for a week to 4 weeks no longer
    You don't kill a dog, thats animal cruelty and murder, an animal has a soul and it shouldn't be mistreated, just restrain the animal...

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

lol sure let animals have rights, what if a dog eats your leg from one bite, will the dog go to jail, or will the dog be killed for its actions?

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Animals should have rights, this is there world too and they need to be treated with respect. They cannot speak for themselves, therefore they are not able to defend themselves, people need to learn that animals arn't just things you can throw away when you like, they need to be looked after and cared for. I am a vegetarian but i do not mind other people eating meat because that is basically just the food chain and me ranting at them isn't going to change that. If a person attacks another person, they might go to jail or most proberly would get a fine, but if an animal attacked a person they would get killed. Animals rarely attack unprevoked and prevoking one is your own fault.

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me
    Animals should have rights, this is there world too and they need to be treated with respect. They cannot speak for themselves, therefore they are not able to defend themselves, people need to learn that animals arn't just things you can throw away when you like, they need to be looked after and cared for. I am a vegetarian but i do not mind other people eating meat because that is basically just the food chain and me ranting at them isn't going to change that. If a person attacks another person, they might go to jail or most proberly would get a fine, but if an animal attacked a person they would get killed. Animals rarely attack unprevoked and prevoking one is your own fault.
    i agree , animals though they are inferior to humans should have rights and shouldn't be abused in any way , saying that i love to have dogs around me , they're my fav type of pet

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Sarge may be famous one day Sarge may be famous one day Sarge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god
    i agree , animals though they are inferior to humans should have rights and shouldn't be abused in any way , saying that i love to have dogs around me , they're my fav type of pet
    Yeah I love meat as much as the next person but animals shoudn't be treated wrong hey they have feelings too
    Semper Fi Carry On

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge
    Yeah I love meat as much as the next person but animals shoudn't be treated wrong hey they have feelings too
    yup i agree

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast