Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal rights?

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Animal rights?

Animals can fill a void in your heart that you didnt know was there, also Im not a vegaterian but im not a big meat eater either, mb the occasional hamburger, but i prefer a baked potatoe to steak.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Juice
    Animals can fill a void in your heart that you didnt know was there,
    Nice, I was about to say the same:D

Newbie ghabarkhaz may be famous one day ghabarkhaz may be famous one day ghabarkhaz's Avatar
    Thanks

do you have ever seen a cow crying before its dead...???

i have seen it once...

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ghabarkhaz
    do you have ever seen a cow crying before its dead...???

i have seen it once...
    Don't remind me of it it's horrible to see that T_T

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Some scientists did research on what an animal id thinking before it goes to the slaughter place and found out it was very distressed as if it knew it were going to die. Horrible.

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Newbie Malloc-X may be famous one day Malloc-X may be famous one day Malloc-X's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    I think this is a huge debatable thing.

Should a human be sent to jail for harming a animal? Even if provoked?
    it depends on the circumstances. animals do deserve rights. if a human goes out of his way to harm and animal he should be sent to jail for it, but if he is provoked and was force to defend himself they he shouldn't be charged.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    Should a animal be put down for biting/harming a human "if so why?" .

Discuss.
    if the animal is provoked then it should also be able to defend itself just like a human would. so it may bite. then again how do u define the word provoke? if i pass a dog and make funny faces at him and moon him then i dont deserve to be bitten, but if i cause him physical harm or put him in danger then i deserve teh bite. i would then have to bite him back to make it even

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I think if we can have a slaughterhouse... so can animals!

...too bad human meat doesn't taste so good.

<_< If we didn't have a slaughterhouse for our meat, what would we have?

.......... a "wait until you die" area?

...I suppose we could all go hunting again... that would definitely put us back in shape...

...but then what about those people who just love killing things and just shoot off every single animal in sight? O_o

... yeah, it's sad that animals are slaughtered for the sake of our food...

... feel bad? Well, we're not giving up our meat, so if you want to even the score, let all the lions out loose, and get scientists to make them weapons that they'd be intelligent enough to use.

*sigh*... look.. I love animals... I loved them since I was a child.
    Not just lions and hyenas, the never ending battle between them according to their turf wars in National Geographic which I was overfed when I was young.
    ... but even the simple animals... squirrels... birds... cows... chickens... they're all living beings...

.... it's sad for us to slaughter them... (well, except for squirrels and racoons and such.. we don't slaughter them because they don't taste good)

... but hey... if we were meant to just eat veggies, tell that to the lions. Yeah, if all the humans in the world stopped eating meat, there would be tons of free-roaming cattle and chickens that we would have to stop in the middle of the road for.......

But there's a thing called the circle of life... and the food chain... and the balance.

If we stopped eating them. There would be more other meat-eating animals out there. You think they'll just be the same? Hell no! They'll multiply with this excess amount of prey!

....want to solve the problem?

Everyone... get out a gun... go to the nearest carnivore, and shoot them...
    Next... get out another gun... go to the nearest omnivore that isn't you, and shoot them...
    Next... either spend the rest of your years trying to adapt your body to be an herbivore... or shoot yourself...
    Next... if you're not dead yet, work your ass off to make lots more trees and bushes, because the animals aren't going to slow down for you... if you don't hurry up, an herbivore might turn carnivore...
    Next... still going? Now your race has to debate on the topic of "Should plants have rights? ...afterall, THEY ARE LIVING BEINGS."

... ^_^

Don't see me as cold-hearted.... I've cried watching a grasshopper die. Seriously.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

animals don't need rights. they exist for a few reasons:
    1. they are good for shooting
    2. they taste good
    3. they make the world go round (circle of life crap)
    4. they are good for shooting (i like hunting)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast