Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread: Animal rights?

Newbie Kamiya may be famous one day Kamiya may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Animal rights?

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Should a human be sent to jail for harming a animal? Even if provoked?

Depends on the level of abuse or harm done. If it is just some spanking for their bad behavior, it is alright, but not with a stick or anything. Just a little patting on the head will do. Haha. Those cute things need to know some discipline and manner. Bad babies!!! But Mayu tells me that those speechless babies should never be harmed, and the concepts of discipline and manner must be acheived by love. Love conquers all, she tells me. And I must say that I completely agree! If not, she will cause harm to me. Haha.

Should a animal be put down for biting/harming a human "if so why?"

Ah. By "put down," do you mean, should they be killed? Those cuties are less evolved than us, so we should take precaution and remain to be safe. But if a few turn out to be really wild, they should be subdued by putting them in an animal jail. Haha. I mean it.
    Sorry, I have to quote your words, again. You said it all that I want to say. You left me nothing. Hehe. ^.^

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

ok one im not very religous. so when i say "**** the bible" i dont care what others say. its my opinion. hate it or love it, shut it ok? human rights should come first i agree to that. but animals should be up there...like 2! so we should keep there rights in mind too. there living as we are.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akurei Kakudo
    but animals should be up there...like 2! so we should keep there rights in mind too. there living as we are.
    That's true, because many species have become extinct because of human hunting. So yeah there is a limit to everything.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akurei Kakudo
    ok one im not very religous. so when i say "**** the bible" i dont care what others say. its my opinion. hate it or love it, shut it ok? human rights should come first i agree to that. but animals should be up there...like 2! so we should keep there rights in mind too. there living as we are.
    just becuz it's your opinion doesn't give it dominion over others.... there's no difference in the opinion of a king or a peasent.... both are people....

thusly.... you should find a better way of arguing your point besides "**** that" and "shut it ok" that not only shows your immaturity but your lack of respect for your fellow being....

also...... make sure you know which "there" you're using

there=over there

their=belonging to another person

they're=they are....

^_^... sorry..... petpive

::SK says::

all in all, do want you want. if we stop you, that means we stop you. if we can't stop you, then we can't stop you. you might think animals have a disadvantage becuz they cannot talk but they can still communicate amongst each other. while we humans, seem to only ARGUE amongst each other. and quite frankly, that's just stupid.... stupid...

we say "why can't animals talk to us?" but really we should say, "Why can't we talk to animals?" i mean... if we could, we'd all know where the real best mangos are in this world... and if we knew that, the world would be a better place, becuz mangos were put upon this earth to bring happiness, peace, love, gentleness, kindness, faithfulness, and all around tastieness... so thank your bretheren animals for pointing out the way to the Mango Villa, for without it children's tears will run like waterfalls and monkeys will copy them...

mangos... yeah...

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi
    just becuz it's your opinion doesn't give it dominion over others.... there's no difference in the opinion of a king or a peasent.... both are people....

thusly.... you should find a better way of arguing your point besides "**** that" and "shut it ok" that not only shows your immaturity but your lack of respect for your fellow being....

also...... make sure you know which "there" you're using

there=over there

their=belonging to another person

they're=they are....

^_^... sorry..... petpive

::SK says::

all in all, do want you want. if we stop you, that means we stop you. if we can't stop you, then we can't stop you. you might think animals have a disadvantage becuz they cannot talk but they can still communicate amongst each other. while we humans, seem to only ARGUE amongst each other. and quite frankly, that's just stupid.... stupid...

we say "why can't animals talk to us?" but really we should say, "Why can't we talk to animals?" i mean... if we could, we'd all know where the real best mangos are in this world... and if we knew that, the world would be a better place, becuz mangos were put upon this earth to bring happiness, peace, love, gentleness, kindness, faithfulness, and all around tastieness... so thank your bretheren animals for pointing out the way to the Mango Villa, for without it children's tears will run like waterfalls and monkeys will copy them...

mangos... yeah...
    I agree with your mango istory.......(^_^)..... lol When the animals started to betray adam was because they saw how weak he was and how easily he felt for the apple that Eve told him to eat. They both knew was gonna happen if they ate the freaking apple, but they did it anyways. So from that moment animals and humans are to fight for survival. We kill animals so we can have meat to eat, the same with animals they kill to get something to eat.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9