Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: animal rights

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: animal rights

uhm.. if you care about animal rights.. you're a hippy..? o.O

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Newbie leonaenae may be famous one day leonaenae may be famous one day leonaenae's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZeRoGravity
    im a nature guy, but i still draw a line between a person and an animal. Treating animals too much like a person is going a bit too far. Nonetheless i give respect to animals and i don't believe in treating animals as games, mishandling pets and other stuff that i don't feel like typing out.
    I agree
    If it came down to the life of a human being or an animal, the human takes priority(unless they are a murderer) but aside from that. But no matter what the human being is the priority. I am not condoning those who do not take care of their animals because they cannot afford to, if that were the case they should never have bought one/taken one in, in the first place.

If you are starving and there is a perfectly good animal nearby to eat KILL IT AND EAT IT. There is a perfectly good Japanese movie that you can see "Jungle Emperor Leo" is the name, gives you a different perspective and may cause you to think.

I do NOT think it is wrong to eat an animal, or use its skin/fur to keep warm
    i DO think it is wrong to abuse an animal, to kill for pleasure, to put it down because it no longer pleases you/or that the owner is gone

Job 39 speaks of how God takes delight in animals with a streak of wildnes lions, hawks, etc because they serve as reminders that people are not as fully in control of the world as they might think.

The Bible records at least one occasion when God spoke through an animal (Numbers 22:28-33). Balaam's donkey showed greater spiritual perception than the prophet himself did.
    Obviously animals matter to God because the presence of animals in Nineveh is recorded as a reason for God's mercy in not destroying that sinful city.

When the revealed Word of God teaches us that God's eternal plan is for "all creation" to be brought together under Christ then it includes all wildlife too. When God says "everything", He means everything - animals included.

In the name of science, millions more animals suffer in laboratories worldwide every year.
    In the first chapter of the Bible, God made mankind responsible for His animals (Genesis 1-28). All animals are God's animals (Psalm 50:10) and we are answerable to God for our treatment, care and protection of them.

"For all of us must appear before Christ, to be judged by Him. Each one will receive what he deserves, according to everything he has done, good or bad, in his bodily life." 2 Corinthians 5:10

What does God think of men battering baby seals to death so that some women can wear glamorous fur coats? What will God do to scientists who burn, infect, cripple, blind, shock, radiate, starve, asphyxiate and dissect cats, dogs, mice, monkeys, rabbits and other innocent victims for 'research' and often just trivial curiosity? How could we expect God to ignore the slaughter of magnificent elephants just to provide ivory ornaments, bracelets and necklaces?

When Jesus is identified as the Lamb of God, how can we remain unmoved at the killing and skinning of newborn karakul lambs to provide fur garments? He has provided us with cotton and the ability to make synthetic materials like nylon. We can shear sheep of their wool in summer. How can fashion justify the butchering of baby lambs for their skins?

"A good man takes care of his animals, but wicked men are cruel to theirs." Proverbs 12:10

Even the good book says to take care of our animals.

i am not trying to push my faith on you all im just saying what MY faith says about the subject of animals

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Can i have the abridged version of that??

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I have seen that show a couple of times..... and animals should always be treated with respect...... its sad how some timas poor animals get killed....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

I work at a dog store that seal clathes and dog gourmet treats. People go complety crazy over there dog and cats. I mean crazy.
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

Otaku Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu's Avatar
    Thanks

I think now would be a good time to mention that they had organizations in place for animal abuse before they had organizations for child abuse. In fact, the first court case on child abuse, the child was defended by an animal protection agency...

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

The animals must have rights to live....

Even in the war I will sacrifice myself and not fight to save them but if they kill one

of them they will pay..... Im a nature guy and I respect them.....

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

If an animal gets killed its life so stop worrying about it (bad spelling)
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast