Thread: Anime.

Newbie Miyu@animeonline may be famous one day Miyu@animeonline may be famous one day
    Thanks

Anime.

My favorite Gundams are G Gundam, Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed, 8th Ms Team, Gundam 83. I like especially G Gundam solely ont the fact of Domo Kashu-not only is he hot but his Gundam is out of this World. I hated Read or Die-really stupid anime as well as the animatrix

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like the Gundam series alot and my favorites are all of them. ))83 and the ms8th team are at the top of my list. NAruto is awesome too so is BLeach and Mai Hime. Cant forget about Gundam Seed Destiny, that is a great series.

Newbie firegirl22 may be famous one day firegirl22 may be famous one day firegirl22's Avatar
    Thanks
    I bought the ova of ROD, but I couldn't get into it, yet the reviews said that the series was better, so I bought the first disc...and the second, yet the same held for the series. I just can't get into it!!! It's really frustrating, since a lot of people really like this series. Well now that I've vented, I would like to ask what exactly the point of this thread is? I'm forced to wonder this, and maybe I just needed to read the question better...

Newbie Laharl may be famous one day Laharl may be famous one day Laharl's Avatar
    Thanks
    i wish they could of added on to ()()83 (<--like the zero's XD) its my fav along with endless waltz and wing
    "Demons show no love..." - Laharl

Death to all anime school chicks

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is already a STICKIED thread about favorite anime:
    what's your favorite anime series ever??

Closing this duplicate thread.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.