Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: anime angels

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks

anime angels

i was watching haibane renmei the other day and was wondering if anyone else to recommend other good angel themed anime?

i've come to a dead end with this one.

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I don't know about an anime, but the Angel Sanctuary manga is a good one in my opinion.

Also, they aren't angels but goddesses in Ah! My Goddess, but they have wings at some moments and are very much like angels

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    There supposed to come out with an angel themed anime soon, its called Divine Sanctuary.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    Steel Angel Kurumo
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    all of the ones above and i'll add D.N.Angel to the list.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i'll add Angelium that anime show is about girls that are angels!!!

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaines
    Well I don't know about an anime, but the Angel Sanctuary manga is a good one in my opinion.
    Actually, there is an Angel Sanctuary anime; it was a short 3 episodes (it's just one dvd), and it is a VERY shortened version of the manga. The manga's much better, but you might want to try the anime first, to see if you like the story. It's a very mature story.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Newbie DK-Kitten may be famous one day DK-Kitten may be famous one day DK-Kitten's Avatar
    Thanks
    What about the manga "WISH" I love it about angels and devils very good books
    DK-KITTENDK-KITTEN

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast